Paternal Love

☝🏻 ok guys, this is the band you'll be reading about in this story. I kept it simple. According to me the simpler the thing is the more beautiful it is. 😊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Narrator's POV

The sun went down for rest and the moon came up with all it's glory. *ugh* over dramatic... Briefly to say, night has fallen.

The residents of tower sat in the living room, except Tony, chatting and bickering. They were talking about funny incidents of their lives. All except Rose and Loki joined the conversation. Then the topic came to school.

" How was your school life? " Bruce asked Rose. "Umm... Never got a chance to attend school during 19 long years of captivity. " She shrugged, trying to act casual. They all fell silent. " Oh! Sorry dear I-" " It's ok Bruce. Never mind. " She brushed it off with a smile, but deep inside she was cracking.

"Illiterate." Loki scoffed making her heart squeeze. She kept quiet, embarrassed. "Stop it Loki! Don't speak of sister like that. " Thor scolded him. " I spoke the truth. " He mumbled, rolling his eyes. The gem glowed making Loki wince.

" I don't wish to disrespect your aunt but but I really don't know how can she think so positive of him! " Nat said.
"She's a pious, ol' lady Natasha. She doesn't know about the real monster inside him. He's the God of lies and tricks. Maybe he tricked her. What can you expect from him?" Clint said, scowling.

They kept discussing openly about his status of a murderer and a monster as if there was no Loki sitting with them.

Loki's jaws and fists were clenched tight and Thor continued to stir his coffee, awkwardly silent. Rose started to feel uncomfortable. The argument started because of her and she should stop it. "Guys, enough. Drop the topic please."
They stopped. "But I'm not entirely an illiterate. Thanks to Lucy. She taught me the basics and now I can finish reading a novel and do simple sums. " She smiled, a bit proud of herself.

" Lucy is too noisy but she's adorable. " Steve said. Rose cocked an eyebrow and hummed but didn't comment on it. She yawned and groaned, stretching her hands. A sudden surge of weakness flowed through her. " It's full moon tonight? " She asked. Bruce nodded.

" You're powers are dimmed, right? " Steve asked. " Yupp! " She said, leaning her head on Nat's shoulder. " By the way, how old are you grandpa? " She teased Steve, making him flush.

"Don't call me that. Do I- I mean do you really think me that, Rose? " Steve asked, slightly offended. Rose hurriedly sat up straight. " No no Stevie! I was just joking. Please don't feel bad. Actually I never counted your 70 years. They are just wastes. I still think of you as a 27 years old, handsome boy. " Rose smiled patting his cheeks.

Loki snorted.

" Maybe not looks but he is old in his habits. He is as lost as the Asgardians in case of the Technologies. " Nat teased him. " Hey! I'm not lost! " Thor protested.
"Shut up! You don't even know how to charge your phone! " Clint mocked him making us laugh.

" I'm not updated too. I mean Steve still had explored the outside life for 26 years but... But I didn't even get to see the sun for 19 years. After two years of hiding when I met Aunt and Lucy, they taught me everything. I didn't even know what movies, cartoons, mobiles,etc. were. I was as stupid as a newborn baby. " Rose said.

" Rose, what do you look like? I mean just give us some details. We're all so much curious about it. " Bruce asked. Rose gulped. " 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵. " She thought. " I told you all. I'm too disgusting to look at. I have green skin and blue hairs and *sigh* leave it guys. " She finished with a shaky breathe.