Reports...

AFTER A MONTH...

NARRATOR'S POV

Everything is going on fine. Well, absolutely fine. Loki is getting on well with everyone, including Clint. Steve and Loki have become good friends.

It's really sweet to see the idol of righteousness and honesty and the bundle of mischief and lies, getting on so well. The team has started to trust and care for him.

Loki gives all the credits to his BFF Rose. Yup! She has two BFFs now - Steve and Loki. She has grown closer to him than any of the inhabitants of the tower. She even knows that he's afraid of thunders.

Stark had called a huge meeting and had announced Loki's stay with them. Tony and Steve had managed the mass and assured them that there will be no problem anymore because of Loki. They also introduced Loki as the new Avenger, much to his surprise.

In free times, Rose takes the Asgardians to Aunt's home where the old lady pampers the brothers, especially Loki. Whenever she meets him, she pulls his cheeks and kisses his forehead. Loki finds the chubby and petite old woman as loving as his mother, which makes Thor and his sis, Rose happy.

Thor and Lucy have become besties due to their same peculiar love for snakes *shudders*. Loki, surprisingly, is a bit scared of her. When asked, he says that Lucy seems to be dangerous and crazy.

Loki has got his own smartphone and is far better than Thor and Steve. He's a fast learner and has learnt how to click selfies with correct poses. He has acquired Candy Crush fever. Man! He's addicted to the game. Tony has promised him to introduce him to the vast world of social media.

Thor loves piano tiles and spends endless times on it, singing and humming all along. He also loves Talking Angela.

Our precious Steve plays Clash of Clans and frets whenever he fails.
Oh! And Steve has developed something for Lucy!

Surprised?

Yeah, you should be. Only Rose knows about it. He had made her swear that she won't tell anyone. Especially Lucy. But Rose, being a little devil, texted about it to Lucy.

Well, there's another thing that Loki loves except sweets and candy crush. And that's puppies.

He's strangely obsessed with pups. Whenever he sees one, he picks it up and strokes it. He even sneaked a few pups in the tower but was forced to leave them at their spot. He grumbled but soon gave up when Rose made him aware of the poor momma doggies that might be worried and crying for their babies.

Rose felt she was handling a 5 years old.

Rose has met Pepper after the 1st week. Pepper at once loved the young girl. Rose, at first, referred Pepper as Mrs. Stark. Tony and Pepper had laughed and had said they weren't married yet which made her a bit...sad.

The most funny incident was when Pepper met Loki in the tower, for the first time. Before he could open his mouth or anyone could act, she knocked him out cold with her umbrella.

Poor Loki!

So, in brief we can say that everyone is happy so far now but...But what will happen in the future, no one knows *evil snickers*.