Ravens!!

*poof*

We reached the living room and Steve swayed a little, looking a bit green and shocked. Oops!

"Sorry!" I smiled mischievously. "You will pay for it, miss Rose. " He tried to sound menacing but failed. I waved my hand. "Afterwards Captain. Let's check why I was called so urgently. " I said and he nodded.

All were present in hall except Thor. What amused me were two ravens . One was perched peacefully on Clint's shoulder and the other was poking and fighting with Mr. Stark.

But something was different about these ravens. The one perched on Clint sat
silently and gravely and was observing each of us with it's beady, intelligent eyes. And the other one who was fighting with Mr. Stark before was now sitting on his head with it's head held proudly.

From their behavior it seemed like they are agents of someone in ravens' disguise.

Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to find Steve staring at me. "Are you... okay? " He asked. "Yeah!" I said softly. "Kid, you have the ability to talk to birds, right?" Mr. Stark asked and I nodded. "Then please talk to these crows  and ask them to fly away before this one poops on my head- Owww Hey!!" Mr. Stark exclaimed when the raven hit him with it's beak on being called ' crow '.

Wow! They understand us!!

"So will you do ' caw caw ' now?" Clint teased but stopped when Nat and Mr. Stark glared.  "Nah! All you will hear is a humm sound." I informed him . I took a deep breath and a soft golden glow surrounded my head and palms.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 ! 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘰! 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦! " I catched their attention. "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥." I came nearer to them , motioning to Clint and Mr. Stark to stay quite. Clint's raven tilted it's head and looked at his partner.

"𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭?" It asked. "𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳. " The other replied back.

"𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘺 ' 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘭', 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥?" I asked them. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥! 𝘛𝘰 𝘶𝘴!! 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨!" Mr. Stark's raven exclaimed. I nodded and extended my hands for them to perch. "𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦." I cooed. After a minute of hesitation, they flew and perched on my hands. I winced as my hands were still paining from the morning's incident.

The others couldn't see my expression as my face was hidden. "𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴." I asked them with respect. " 𝘏𝘶𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘯." Clint's one said "𝘔𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘯." The other said. Typical names...

"𝘞𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴? " I asked them smoothly. "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?" "𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘳. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘥𝘪𝘯." Munin replied, cleaning his feathers with beak. "𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺? " Hugnin askedb" 𝘊𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘴." I said and they flew and perched near Natasha who was eating bread.

I turned to the team to find them already looking at me. "Where is Thor?" I asked. "Why do you need him? What happened?" Bruce asked back, sipping his green tea.

"They need Thor. They are  Allfather Odin's messenger . He called for him urgently in Asgard." I informed them.

"Maybe he is eatin-" Nat was cut off by Thor who entered the room. "Has anyone seen my last box of tarts of pops?" He fell silent when his eyes fell on the ravens. "What are Hugnin and Munin doing here? Is everything alright?"
___________________

Rose POV

I was still in my true hidden form, sitting on chair and staring at the plate of cheese sandwiches in front of me. I was really hungry, but I wasn't even able to hold the sandwiches. I tried , but my hands shook badly. It's paining like hell. I should have talked to Bruce.

"Hey kiddo, why aren't you eating?" Mr. Stark asked sitting beside me. "Not hungry." I said softly. As if my stomach didn't like my reply, it rumbled loudly making me blush heavily. Oh God!!

Mr. Stark chuckled. Steve came near us. "You haven't been the same since the incident. What's the matter?" Steve asked tapping on my hand. Immediately I withdrew my hand with a painful cry.

"Oh! Oh God! I am so sorry!" Steve apologized. "Is it because of today's morning episode?" Mr. Stark asked. I nodded. He sighed rubbing his face. "Why didn't you say before? Jarvis, where's the first aid box?" He got up but stopped when I grabbed his hand . Ouch!

"Mr. Stark, wait. No need of first aid box. I will talk to Bruce after brunch." I pleaded. "I promise." I added quickly when Mr. Stark narrowed his eyes. He sighed. " Then let me help you with eating." He said as he sat  beside me.

I was confused but changed to my fake form. He picked up a sandwich and brought it near my mouth. It took all my efforts not to break down at this fatherly affection. It's entirely new for me because I never got love from a father like figure before. I took a bite. "Yummy!" I beamed making him chuckle.

Within minutes , the plate was empty. Mr. Stark's phone rang and he got up to answer it after kissing me on forehead. Steve brought me a glass of juice with a straw to drink. I smiled. "Thaaank yoou. Cap!" I sang and kissed him on his cheek.

Did he blush just now?!

"Umm...Sister. Captain. " Thor called us. He looked very tensed and serious. "What happened, Thor?" I asked staring at the two ravens perched on his head. "I need to leave just now. " He said.

" Why? Now?" I asked him, surprised. I didn't expect him to leave now. "What's the reason? " Steve asked him. "I am forbidden to speak about it. My apologies." Thor said glumly. "Are you going to stay there long brother?" I asked him, sadly.

He laughed and cupped my face. "No sister dear. I will return tonight." I was relaxed. "Phew! Just stay safe." I said smiling and he nodded and picked up his hammer with a weird name.

Something mea...meo...mew... Ugh! Whatever.

All of us went with him to terrace. "Bye bye Thor. Bye bye ravens." I yelled, waving. They waved back. "Heimdall, open the Bifrost." Thor yelled. Next moment, he was engulfed in bright lights and he was gone, leaving some beautiful, burnt designs on the floor.

God knows, why he is called so urgently...