Rockaway

Sunlight flooded in as Rose yawned and stretched in her bed, rubbing off the sleep from her eyes. She expected a particular man's hands to be wrapped around her body but to her dismay, the spot beside her was vacant. The bedsheet was cold which meant Loki has left a few hours before.

Panicked, Rose jumped out of the bed. "God! How can he leave me like this? I don't know anyone else except him and Thor? Should I walk out?" Her stomach grumbled loudly making her groan. "I'm hungry..."

Her attention was caught by a soft knock at the door. "Come in please." She called out, knowing that it's neither Loki nor Thor. Loki would have knocked hard and Thor would have just barged in.

The door creaked open and a girl carrying a plate, came in.
"Hello my Lady." She bowed, her gaze locked on the floor. Rose smiled and took the plate from her hand. "Hello to you too, umm... your name?"
"Ye-Yeona, my Lady." The girl stammered, still not looking up. Rose frowned slightly. Why isn't she looking at me?

"That's a beautiful name, dear! And I'm Rose. Call me Rose." Rose said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. The girl looked up at her, a bit surprised. "But-but you're my mistress and I can't call you by-" She stopped when Rose waved her hand. "I'm not your mistress, Yeona. We can be friends. Now, no Lady, please. Just Rose. Okay?" The girl hesitated before nodding. "You're so sweet... Rose."

Rose smiled widely and kept the plate on the bed. She patted the spot next to her. "Come here, Yeona. Sit with me." The girl smiled shyly and joined her. She lifted up the lid for Rose from the plate to reveal some colourful fruits and a glass containing something red in colour. "Prince said to bring you your breakfast, because you missed it." Yeona informed her.
"Loki?" Rose asked. The girl nodded.

Rose took a bite of the pink coloured berry and was awestruck. Her taste buds tingled as she savoured the berry with delight. They were soo sweet with the right amount of sourness and were juicy!
"Damn! This is soo tasty!" She moaned, stuffing more two in her mouth. Yeona giggled. "It's my favourite one."

"So you are my um...sort of PA, right?" Rose asked, her mouth full of little berries as she offered some to the timid girl.
"P...A? I don't understand..."
"Uh... I mean you're my personal assistant, then." The girl nodded, still not getting the term properly.

Rose studied the red-head girl, who had her head down and was fiddling with the hem of her sleeves. She was a teen, maybe 16 or something. But this girl was beautiful with bright blue eyes, in a childlike way. Fair skinned with tiny powdered freckles on her bare shoulders and cheeks, that added to her beauty.

"You're pretty." Rose complimented with a wide smile which got wider seeing the girl blush. "Thank you Rose. And you look like a goddess."
"Ahahaha! Thank you dear!" Goddess! I'm far away from the word....

"Umm... can I take out your clothes?" Yeona asked, looking up at Rose. Rose's brows furrowed. "But I don't have any spare clothes. Loki said that I'll get it here in Asgard..." "Prince has asked you to check your almirah once." Rose nodded and after gulping down the sweet-and-sour liquid from the golden cup, stood up and opened the door of the huge almirah. Her eyes nearly popped out seeing so many dresses of variety of colours neatly hanged and stacked.

"DRESSES!?!" She started to rummage through the clothes and then with an irritated huff, stomped her feet. "These are dresses! No pants! No shirts! No sweatshirts! Ugh!" Yeona rushed to her side, alerted and confused at the sudden change of her mistress's mood. "Rose, is there any problem? Don't you like them?"

Rose let out a long breath and rubbed her face. "They are fine but... not my type." She turned and grabbed the girl's shoulder. "Don't you wear pants and T-shirts, I mean something that is not a dress?"