Don't Trust A Stranger

Yevhen skipped and jumped on his way to Rose's room, two muffins in his hand. He found the chocolate muffin so tasty that he decided to sneak past his sister and guards to share it with his special girlfriend, Rose who loves food.

He neared the room but stopped in his way and swiftly ducked behind a pillar. Rose was standing outside of her room and was talking to Tybalt. By her face, it was clear that she was displeased and hesitant about something.

"What are they doin'? Thould I go to her?" Yev thought. Then to his further confusement, Rose locked the door behind her and started following Tybalt to God knows where.

"Mhmm...Roth thould not go with a thranger. I will thave her from him." Muttering to himself, he started to follow the duo silently, the muffins still in his small chubby hands.

••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••

"Which side of the palace is this? I've never been here before." Rose asked as they kept walking to a deeper and darker part of the palace.
"There are many places about which you don't know." Came Tybalt's reply.

Rose looked around. It was past midnight. No guards around. The surrounding was eerily silent. Something didn't feel right. On top of that, Rose was feeling sick. Her limbs felt heavy, her head was spinning and her knees were ready to give away.

She wanted to sleep but the reason she's here is much more important for her than her sleep.

"Where is Loki and Thor? You said they will be here already." She asked as they stopped near a room. Her heart skipped a few painful beats when Tybalt smirked. "They will surely come when the time's right. Till then why don't we talk?" He took a step towards her and she backed two steps.

"We will talk about the matter in the morning. I think we should go back. Good night Sir." Rose tried to walk past him but Tybalt grabbed her wrist.
"Ah! Don't go. I've not yet started."

Rose snatched away her hand and gave him a murderous glare. Red alarms went out in her head, warning her of possible danger. "Don't you dare Tybalt. Learn to respect women. If you try to touch me again, there will be deadly consequences." She threatened, all the while focusing on her powers to teleport away.

But to her utter horror she found that she couldn't use her powers. She tried again but a strong wave of nauseousness washed over her, forcing her to stop. She staggered and clutched her head to stop it from spinning violently.
"Wh-what is wrong with me!?" She wheezed.

Tybalt snickered. "Did you like the drink darling?"

It took Rose's fogged mind to realise what he has just said. Her brain went to a frenzy mode.  This was planned! Oh God! No no no!

"Now..." Tybalt walked near her with a lopsided grin. "Can we talk?" Rose, without thinking, bolted away from him while he just stood at his spot with a bored look because he knew what would happen next.

Rose couldn't make it far. Her knees buckled under her weight as she hit the ground on her face, with a hard thud. She could hear the slowly approaching footsteps and tried to lift up her body but all she could muster was a pathetic cry which more or less a whimper.

Tybalt clicked his tongue and knelt down beside Rose's trembling sprawled figure. "I don't understand...how can someone be soo naive?" He brushed away the brown curls from her floor-planted face. "Didn't your mother teach you not to trust a stranger, huh?" He whispered. His breath reeked of alcohol and it took Rose all her effort not to gag on the spot.

"Oh sorry! I forgot that you're an orphan." He chuckled, his dilated pupils wild. "How can your whore of a mother teach you when she's already killed by your crazy father?"