Starting a New Life...

( This is Rose in her fake form... I am not gonna give you the pic of her real form 😜)

Rose POV

After eating and celebrating, we all sat on the couch for some chatting. Suddenly Mr. Stark's phone rang and he went to answer it. While talking, he repeatedly glanced at me. I can smell problems...

After hanging the call, he sat and joined us.
"Kid?" He called me for attention. "Yes Mr. Stark?" "Well Fury has asked me to ask you some questions about you? So can you answer it now? " He asked. 

I nodded. Not that they would take no as an answer.

"Jarvis note the questions and replies. " He said and others sat silent to listen.
"What are your weak points? Is there something more about your powers?" I thought deeply for a while.

"I can heal anyone but myself. But my healing process is little bit faster than you all. I have very little amount of power in full moon nights and the day after it. I don't sleep that night because I don't have enough power to defend myself from any kind of attack and sleeping makes me more defenceless. I can control feelings too. Means I can calm anyone."

"Hulk too?" Bruce piped in excitedly. "Yes." I said equally excited and Bruce gave me a appreciating look.

"Anything else? " Steve asked. I nodded. " I have another power in me but I don't know what it is. It still hadn't shown itself. "

"What do you mean by ' I don't know what power'? Then how do you know that you have more power in you?" Clint asked.  "Because I feel it inside me. The power is raw. And whenever I focus on it to bring it out, I fail. As if I am not ready for it." I explained them.

"Are you afraid of something?" Nat asked. Shit! Did they have to ask this question? "Hey don't feel shy." She comforted.

Shy... Huh, they don't even know how I feel about it.

"Spidersandneedles" I said quickly. Mr. Stark chocked on his drink. "*cough* *cough* what did you say? *cough*"

I sighed and felt my cheeks becoming hot and red. "Spiders and needles. " I said looking down, not being able to meet their eyes. An Avenger who's afraid of spiders... Yay for me please.

All were silent until Clint broke the silence with his laugh. "Oh! It means that to give you a heart attack, we need a jar full of tarantulas and syringes- Oww!!" He rubbed his head where Nat had smacked. I flushed even more and sat fidgeting in my sit.

"Rose, no need to feel ashamed." Steve said softly placing his hand on my shoulder to comfort. "There's nothing to feel shy. We promise to protect you. I promise. " He said the last two words barely audible. "Thank you Steve. " I smiled my most sincere smile and stifled a yawn.

"Looks like Rainbow is tired. Hey Capscile , why don't you show Rose her room?" I giggled at Steve's nickname. Mr. Stark turned to me. "Kid, if you need anything just ask for it. You can take help from Jarvis too. Don't hesitate."

I nodded and stepped up to hug him. Even I was surprised at my audacity. Just as I was about to pull back, he returned the hug.

"Thanks a lot Mr. Stark." I whispered, a warm buzz feeling my insides.
"Welcome kid. " He smiled and patted my head. "Let's go." Steve called, waving his hand. "Can I join you too?" Thor asked. "Sure , why not?" I replied smiling.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 

Steve POV

On our way to Rose's room, I kept thinking of a topic to start a conversation with her that doesn't include her powers and past, but failed. So I walked silently while Thor and Rose blabbered about puddings and pop tarts.

I stopped as her room came. Suddenly someone crashed into me and fell. I turned quickly and saw Rose sitting on the ground and rubbing her nose while Thor was laughing silently with his hand clamped over his mouth.

"Oh-I am sorry." I and Rose both said at the same time. I gave her my hand to help her stand up. "You okay?" I asked her, leaning my head down. She looks so cute while blushing. "I-I am fine. I just didn't see you stop so suddenly. I am really very sorry." She said in a low voice.

"Hey it's ok. I shouldn't have stopped abruptly. Ok leave it. This is your room." I said changing the topic and pointing to the door. "Open it." I gave her a nudge.

She hesitantly but excitedly opened the door and stepped in. "Rose don't you like it?" Thor asked when she remained silent. She shook her head and faced us. Tears glistening in her big, blue eyes. " I love it guys. It's -it's beautiful!! I have never dreamt of it." She said smiling sweetly.

I quickly gave her my handerkerchief which she took, sniffing.

"Rose, did you have any brother before?" Thor asked. "No, why?" Rose asked wiping her tears. "Then from this moment you are my sister and I am your brother." Thor boomed happily. Rose looked blank for a moment. "B-but why?" She asked unsure.

"Because you are sweet and worthy. " He grinned. A big smile spreaded on her face and she hugged Thor tightly. Thor hugged her back. "Brother" She whispered, still unbelievably. Thor chuckled "Little Sister. "

The view was too heart warming. "And I will be your best buddy and companion." I said her when they broke the hug. She laughed softly and hugged me too...

I was taken aback and something fluttered in my stomach. I felt light headed when I hugged her back.

"Hey now let her rest. She must be tired." Thor intervened and we broke the hug. I couldn't stop myself from glaring at him. "Y-yes. Good night Rose. Sweet dreams."

"Good night guys." She bid us and was about to shut her door when suddenly I remembered something. "Rose?" I called. "Yes?" She asked, poking out her head.

"There's training tomorrow morning with me and Nat. So don't be late." I informed her.
"Done." She nodded, smiling and something again fluttered and flipped in my stomach.

Am I ill??