Love Isn't A Game

Rose fluttered open her eyes and groaned loudly at the thudding pain at the back of her head. Her forehead throbbed too and her eyes felt heavy. "God! Did they have to hit so hard?" She thought as she tilted up her head. She tried to get up but found herself tightly secured to the chair she is sitting on.
"Look who's awake! Hi Babe!" Came a deep throated chuckle and suddenly someone grabbed her chin and tilted her face up. Her eyes met with the blue orbs.

Mark grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth and traced his thumb along her jaw. "Oh sweetie, say something." He mused, caressing her face. Rose scoffed and whipped away her face from his grasp. "Fuck you." She spat on his face.

Mark pulled back and wiped his face. He smirked and then swung his hand and collided it with her cheek, so hard that it made blood spurt from her split lips. Rose bit her cheeks hard, trying not to cry out in pain and blinked hard to get her vision focused.

That's going to leave a bruise.

"That should teach you a lesson, bitch." He growled, stepping back. Rose winced and then let her head roll down, a low chuckle escaped her lips as she looked up at the unamused man. "You're gonna pay for it, you sick prat." Rose grinned as blood trickled down her chin. Mark laughed. "Look! She's threatening me!" He turned to his bodyguards and laughed again, pointing at her. "Hahaha! She's threatening me! Foolish bitch."

"I think you're forgetting that you're not in any condition to threaten me, miss Rose. It will take just a bullet of my gun to end your pathetic life." Mark snarled, glaring down at her but to his annoyance, Rose didn't show any signs of fear or nervousness. He stared at her and she stared back, unblinking. Sighing, Mark cupped her face a bit too harshly and wiped away the blood from her lips.

"You're lucky that you are soo extraordinarily beautiful, Babe. And soo fiesty! I like fiesty women. I really don't want to damage your soo pretty face." He whispered, his lips near her face. Rose tensed and wriggled to move away her face from his but Mark's hard grip didn't allow her to do so. "Just give up this damned mission and surrender yourself to me. We can go somewhere far away and spend the life in luxury. I'll treat you like my Queen... Say yes."

He trailed his finger over her busted lip and Rose, finding a chance, bit his finger hard causing him to yelp and jump back. "First of all, don't touch me you son of a dog." She spat blood on the ground, grimacing. "And secondly, no." She shook her head. "I don't like this deal. So quickly untie me and fuck off because if I catch you, you will regret keeping me here."

Mark groaned in annoyance and then shook his head, somewhat a bit dejected with her response. "Well, listen here..." He pointed at her. "... I tried to behave like a good man and gave you a sweet chance but sadly, you didn't take it. But as a gentleman, I'm giving you more five minutes. More five minutes to think about this deal. Either give up this mission and join me or else... I'll have to use force which I don't want to use on you. Got it?" Rose kept quiet and just glared at him. Mark smirked and before she could realise it, he pecked her lips. Rose's eyes widened and she cursed loudly at him which made Mark laugh and leave the room. "Just five minutes darling! Think wisely."

Rose breathed heavily and fumed at her luck. "Why can't my life be easier? Fuck this life." She grumbled, twisting her wrists to free her hands from the tightly wrapped ropes but that only made her soft skin cut and bruised. She quickly protracted her claws and tried to cut the rope but cursed angrily when she failed in the attempt. "And where is Loki? Jesus! Help me out!" She tried to connect with Loki through telepathy as her mini earpiece seems to be missing. Luckily, this time she managed to get connected with Loki.

"Loki?"
"Rose! A-are you okay? Are you hurt?" Rose smiled, hearing the worry in his voice. "I'm fine till now, Loki. Just a bit scared but... What should I do now?"
"Oh my Love! Don't be scared. Hold on tight because I have tracked you down. Just wait for five minutes more darling. I'm coming." Rose sighed and lolled her head down, wincing at the pain. Her head was killing her.