Mission went Wrong

No one's POV

"You know what! It's fun to KILL!" Rose yelled, standing in between the fighting.

"I know! And it'll be better if you focus on killing than talking, kid!" Tony yelled, shooting three men with his repulsor.

"You all are no fun! I- Aargh!" Rose got punched in the nose. Her eyes started watering as she staggered and then sliced the opponent's hand with a nearby metal piece. "Ok. I shouldn't talk."

"Rose! Clint got shot!" Steve yelled in the com. "I'm coming!" She teleported to Barton's side and started healing him. She had almost completed when a bullet flew past her head and hit someone behind her.

"Thanks Tasha!"  
"Welcome!"

Clint was up in the next moment and joined the fight again. "You owe me pancakes, Clint!" Rose yelled as she teleported away. Clint laughed. "Sure!"

Rose lifted her violet glowing hand, levitating small metal pieces, twisted them into sharp bullets and shot down several oncoming attackers. She was about to turn when her back hit Loki.

"Woah! Watch out darling." He said, panting.

"Sorry... I'm just enjoying it!" Rose said as they interchanged their positions before stabbing the men near them. "Yeah! It has been ages since I got to stab like this." He said, laughing.

"Stop talking you two!" Tony yelled again, flying over them and knocking down more five opponents.

"Rose! I need you here. Fast!" Steve ordered. "Alright! Hold on!" She teleported near Steve and her blood ran cold when she saw the person infront of her.

Ripper. Carrying his infamous blaster gun.

God! Why don't you listen to my pleas? Why are you so mean??

Without wasting a second, she turned back to run but was abruptly stopped when Steve slammed next to her side. "STEVE!!" Rose rushed to his side and shook him but he didn't move.

Dammit! He's out cold!

"Hey there! If I'm not mistaken then... Nice to meet you again K-74 or... Rosabelle!Ripper chuckled darkly, sending shivers down her spine as he slowly walked near her. She stood up, shaking and unable to breath. 

Run Rose run!

"We thought you were dead but oh! Here you are! Missed you girl..." He smirked, slowly advancing towards her. She started to back away but had to stop when her back hit the wall.

All at once, the chaos surrounding her seemed to blur as her senses focused on the middle aged cruel man.

"Do-Dont... Don't come near me. No. S-stay away." She shuttered. Her knees were shaking, ready to give out. 

Run Rose! Scream! 

The man laughed.

"Oh how tall you've grown sweetie! Why are you hiding your face? Afraid to show the real you? Huh?" He pounced on her without any warning making her shriek. "HELP ME! NO! NO!" She screamed trying to free herself from his vice like grip.

"DON'T shout, girl. Remember what I taught you? No shouting infront of-" "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" Rose screamed again.

Why is no one coming for me!? Where are everyone?

Suddenly, she felt something slash through her lower abdomen. She clutched the wound, gasping at the sudden pain as blood seeped out between her fingers.