Made For Each Other

Rose blinked slowly before yawning widely. She tried to roll on her side but found trapped under someone's arms. She turned her head only to come face to face with a sleeping Loki. Rose smiled brightly and blushed a bit as kissing the man she loved flashed before her eyes.

She loves him.
And the most important thing... He loves her back.

Very gently, she lifted up his hands from around her waist and tried to sit.
Keyword tried. Unfortunately, Loki's hand unconsciously found it's way back around her waist and pulled her more closely to his toned, bandaged chest, murmuring something unintelligible under his breath. Rose chuckled at his adorableness.

Silly, sleeping God.

It's not that she isn't enjoying the cuddling but she has to get up before someone else sees them like this. God! That would be too embarassing! But more five minutes won't hurt right?

She ran her hands through his disheveled hair and was pleasantly surprised to find them so soft and silky. She brushed away the strands of his hair from his face and tucked them behind his ear. His black thick lashes formed crescents on his smooth cheeks. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and buried her face into his chest, inhaling deeply. The pendant hanging from his neck, glinting.

He smelled like pine trees! Fresh, cold, tingly, sharp, woody, slightly minty, sweet and tangy... Her olfaction is too good to catch on her male's smell.

Alright Rose! Now get up!

This time, she managed to get away from his grip without waking him up. She didn't want to wake him up. He's still weak and is not healed completely. He needs to rest. After pressing a soft kiss on his forehead and tucking him properly in the blanket, she tiptoed out of the room.

She peeked in the living room and sighed in relief finding no one there. She could have teleported directly to her room but why waste power if you could simply sneak into your room without getting caught? She was just midway through the room when suddenly- POP! POP!

She shrieked, scared as the the team jumped in front of her view from nowhere, cracking the party poppers and showering her with confetti and foams.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL-" She was cut off by a too excited Thor who caught her in a too tight hug, lifting her up from the ground and swirled.

"OH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO! FINALLY MY SHIP SAILS!!" He boomed and kept crushing a poor Rose till Natasha smacked his back.

"Put her down Thor! Don't kill her!"

"Oh! Sorry sister!" Thor immediately dropped a wheezing Rose.

"I appreciate your love and excitement Thor but next time if you crush me like this, you will have forks sticking out of your side." Rose threatened.

Next a smug looking Tony and a smirking Natasha confronted her.

"So kiddo, had a good sleep cuddling with your new teddy boyfriend?" Tony wiggled his brows making her blush pink.

"Mr. Stark!"

"You two looked so fricking cute!" Natasha chuckled, ruffling her hair.

"Wait! How did you- You all sneaked in! How rude!" Rose glared at them.

"Well that's not our fault Rose. Cuddling with your man is supposed to be done in the bedroom, not on hospital bed where doctors and nurses have to check on the patients." Bruce grinned and received a tongue out in reply.

"And you might see this..." Steve grinned too wide and brought his phone near her face, a particular pic on display that made Rose's blush ten shades deeper.