Secret Disclosed.

No one's POV

Their jaws hit the polished marble floor as they drank in the view in front of them.
Had the entire universe garnered all it's talents into creating a perfect feminine face - of delicate beauty and ferocious will - this would be it.

Everything was mesmerizing about her. She was lean. Muscular. Fair complexion. Sharp, small nose, big, almond shaped eyes tightly shut in pain with perfectly curved, strong brows adorned her heart shaped face. Her faded red lips were full. Her thick wavy chocolate brown hair reached past her slim, curved waist.

They drank in everything. Her perfect delicious curves, painfully heaving chest and tensed muscles. Her glowing body was covered with a thin layer of sweat mixing with blood from the nasty gash on her flat belly.

They were enjoying the beauty in her pain.

"She's gorgeous, man! I want her!" Clint whispered.
"Nay! She'll warm my bed. Stay back you all!" Thor smiled strangely.
"Oh no brother! She's mine and only mine." Loki smirked, stepping a step forward but Tony pushed him.
"No one will touch her! She's made for me! I need her!" Tony announced.
"Ha! In your dreams Tony! I'll break my virginity with her!" Steve said, grinning sickly.

Bruce and Nat stood shocked. Terribly shocked. Then they both noticed something. Their eyes were glazed as they continued to drool over the failing body of Rose who was in a sports bra and a three quarter length pant.

Wasting no time, Nat slapped them each, hard. The glaziness disappeared, leaving the boys confused and clueless. "Ow! It hurts Nat!" Thor said as they rubbed their own cheeks.

"Enough time has been wasted! She has lost enough blood. Tony bring the blood bag. B+" Tony still looked confused.

"NOW!!" Bruce yelled. He broke into a run.

Bruce picked up a syringe and inserted the needle in her arm, sedating her. "Nat kick them out of the room, now. The nurses must have arrived."
"Alright Bruce! Just... Save her." Nat said before pushing the boys out.

"Hey! But why did you slap us?" Steve asked as soon as they were out of the infirmary. Nat shook her head. "Afterwards." Three nurses rushed into the room followed by Tony with a blood bag. And then the door closed.

Loki kept staring at Bruce and the nurses tending Rose, through the glass wall. His head was throbbing. Too much revelation for today.

"Loki." Nat nudged his shoulder. "Don't look at them. Come with me." He turned towards Natasha. She had tears in her eyes.

"She will be fine, right?" He asked, nervous. Natasha nodded.
"Then why are you crying?"
"I just don't know what to say to her when she wakes up. The day has been a hell for her. Too much!" Nat sniffed. "She's too good to deserve such a fate."
Loki nodded and gave her a side hug. "I know... I know..."

▼△▼△▼ △▼△▼△ ▼△▼△▼△

No one talked. All were worried about the girl. They knew she will survive but what will they say when she wakes up?

Bruce entered the room with a tired look and sat beside Tony and Clint.
"How is she?" Thor asked, looking at Banner.

"Stable. Thanks to Loki's magic for clotting her blood. Or else she would have lost much more blood." He smiled at Loki who nodded his, accepting the praise.

"But there's nothing to hide! Why did she cover her body like that? She's far from the word ugly!" Tony slammed his glass of wine on the table.

"And Natasha, care to tell us why did you slap us?" Steve asked, glaring at her.
"Do you have the guts to hear it Rogers?" Natasha asked, glaring back.
"What do you mean?" Steve asked, standing up.