Flashback

Trigger Warning

6 years before...

Darkness...

All she could feel ,either with her eyes closed or open, was darkness. The room was big, empty, cold and dark. She was curled into a tight ball in one of the farthest corner of the room, shaking and breathing heavily...

No, she doesn't have nyctophobia (fear of darkness) but she has strong arachnophobia (fear of spiders). And trypanophobia too ( fear of needles).

The poor girl was not only scared but also confused. It has been 2 days her captors hadn't experimented on her. They even didn't inject her with those orange liquid or took her blood.

She shivered at the thought of needles. Enough thinking! She should try to sleep. She reached for the thick, coarse blanket and covered herself fully with it leaving no space for any spiders to get in.

Suddenly the door was opened with a bang. The girl almost fainted in fear.

A man came inside struggling to keep balance. Possibly drunk.

"Hey Rose... Nice to meet you." the man said in a slurred voice and locked the door behind him. He came near her and she scrunched her nose at the heavy smell of alcohol.

The man tried to drag her. "H-hey , w-what are you doing?" She stammered, trying to pry his hands off her arms, visibly frightened.

"You are 12 now, huh?" the man asked chuckling. "Let ush have ssome fun."

She didn't like the tone.

"N-no no plss leave me alone" she begged as the man leaned over her. She pushed the man back and he landed on his butt.

He slapped her hard across the face. "DID ya ssay me NO jus' now!!? You lil' bissh!!" And slapped again. And again.

The girl was now wailing. The man started to undress himself while she cried heartbreakingly. Then he started undressing her. "One more sound and your tongue will be tore off, understood?" He threatened.

Within minutes she laid naked in front of him. He pulled her frail and small body against his. She was too innocent to understand what happened to her that night... "What are you doing! Move! Move! Please! NOOoooo!!"

Sorry for the short chapter...😋😅
Plsss plss comment... Your comments are very valuable for me...