Love Soul Not The Body

Rose POV

I stopped splashing water when I heard some soft footsteps approaching the bathroom. Turning my head around, I found someone standing behind the door. Panic gripped my heart as I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Who's there?" I asked, my voice high, my claws slightly protracted for slashing if needed. A sigh of relief escaped my lips when Yeona stepped out. "It's me, Rose. Who else were you expecting?" She asked with a smile. I shook my head. "No one...I thought there was someone else there."

I turned back and Yeona took her spot, picking up the bowl in her hand.
"Who was at the door?" I asked, rubbing my neck.
"Prince Thor." Yeona replied.
"Thor?" Why he would be here at this time? "Is there any problem? What did he say?"
"Nothing important." She replied, her fingers dipped in the bowl. "He said tomorrow he will take you for horse-riding, if you want."

I hummed in response. Tomorrow, Sif is going to teach me sword fighting and then we are gonna prank the brothers. I don't know if I would get the time for horse riding.

"Rose?"
"Hmm?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."

"What do you think of Fandral?"

I frowned at the question. What is there to think about that man? "Why are you asking this? Are you interested in him?" I asked her back, with a teasing voice.
"No no... I just, you know, just..." She shuttered.

"He's good natured man." I said.
"What?" Yeona gripped my shoulder tightly, as if shocked by my answer. I shrugged. "Yes... he's a man who respects women, is a bit funny, flirts like a gentleman, is handsome..." I continued. I can feel Yeona frowning as she removed her hands from my shoulder. "...but I don't like him." I said.

I looked up at her face to find her bewildered. "I don't understand..." She mumbled. I huffed and ran fingers through my hair.
"Fandral, might be a great man but I started hating him the moment he criticised Loki." I said, closing my eyes. I don't know why was I saying these to Yeona but at this moment, it felt good to let it out.

"I didn't mind his flirts. Neither did I kick his face for touching my hand. All was fine till he opened his mouth to say bad about my Loki. I can tolerate anything but Loki's insult, pfft... No. I would have surely knocked Fandral out if it hadn't for that stupid Lemon who decided to interfere in between us."

"He's lucky to have you." Yeona said softly.
I shook my head, sighing. "I am lucky to have him."

I leaned my head back against the edge of the pool when I felt cool slender fingers caress my arms. Yeona's fingers are warm. How come they became so cool all of a sudden? But it felt so good. And then something happened that made my heart jump in surprise.

Yeona started kissing my neck!

"What the fuck are-" I shrieked and raised my hand to claw at her face but turned to find a very familiar pair of bright twinkling emerald eyes gazing down at me.

"LOKI!!" This bastard! He smirked at me and then started to chuckle. "You're so easy to fool, my love!" He grinned widely and leaped away when I raised my hand to punch him. "I'll kill you, you nimrod!" I glared at him, gritting my teeth. He clicked his tongue and tilted his head to the side. "You won't because you love me."

"Where is Yeona?" I asked, ignoring his sweet words.

I was angry at him. How could he just sneak inside as Yeona and then trick me like this? I should have suspected the foul play when 'not Yeona' said that Thor knocked the door. Thor never knocks. He barges in.

"I told her to retrieve back to her room. I wanted to talk to you and..." He smirked again as I glared at him with narrowed eyes.

"...what a sight my darling, I have been blessed with! Aren't you a heavenly sight for sore eyes!"