25| Freedom Or Caged

Please follow me on Instagram :bindaas_aru

F R E E D O M   O R   C A G E D?

Manik's P. O. V

I kept staring her peaceful angelic face but it will soon change in a scowl if she sees me first in the morning. Last night was.....I don't know how it was!! No to lie, teasing and playing with her was fun, the way she was blushing at the mention of our first night was a sight to see yet her hateful glares and mean words hurted me but it's not her fault. I've given her every reason to hate me.

I don't want her to hate me but I also can't tell her the truth. It will break her and I can't let my Rose break. I've seen her breaking once when she met her parents. By not getting answers she was so broken, she'll be devastated getting the answers and I can't afford that.

How can I tell her that the identity she lived is a lie? That her whole life is a lie, that every person she thought as her own is a backstabber. That many predators are waiting to kill her as their prey.

But what they don't know is she is My Rose and Manik Malhotra don't let anyone touch what's his.

My fingers subconsciously reached her hairs. I pushed few strands of hair to see her face clearly, last night she fought a lot with me for not sleeping in the same bed and at last being the stubborn head that she is, she won and I had to sleep in other room.

But early in the morning, which is I guess 4:00 a.m. I'm here back to her. I'm so addicted to her that without Rose I can't imagine myself.

"You're made for me" I mumbled and pecked her forhead.

The vermilion give her a different glow, I don't why but seeing this vermilion and nuptial chain gives me a weird satisfaction like she belongs to me and it's a proof.

I still remember the day she came in the villa, dressed a beautiful and magnificent bride. That day she didn't had any vermilion or nuptial chain when it should be and now she had vermilion and a nuptial chain when it shouldn't be. Life is really very unpredictable.

But I'm happy, my name with hers sounds like a holy line.

Nandini Manik Malhotra.

Perfect!!

I sighed and ruffled her hairs lightly, getting up from the corner of the bed. I can't change the past and I don't know the future so all I have is a present with My Rose, and I need to make it better.