1| Aakho ka dhoka

A A K H O   K A   D H O K A

A room full of mens was filled with two other men.one was kneeling and trembling in fear while the other was talking playfully.

"Dekh Gupta, main toh bhai eh sb violence se dur rehta hoon toh behtar hoga tu mujhe abhi bata de ki tune container kaha chuapaya hai warna agar woh aa gaya toh.... Toh" The man said with a evil smile.

"How many fucking time I've told you not to waste time on such assholes" A mascular voice growled. His aura was dominating and intimidating.

A pair of sharp eyes with chocolate brown orbs pierced through the mam kneeling down

A pair of sharp eyes with chocolate brown orbs pierced through the mam kneeling down. His body was well-built and tall demure. Face was no less than a greek god.

The man got up mumbling "Gupta tu toh aaj gupt hi ho jayega"

"Did he opened his fucking filthy mouth?" The mascular man asked.

"I tried but look likes he doesn't wanted to be treated softly" The man replied.

"In our buisness there is no place for softness, Cabir" The mascular man said.

before Cabir could reply anything the mascular man pointed his gun at the man kneeling down.

"Say or die" He took a pause "With your daughter"

The man kneeling down gasped and widen his eyes.

"No, please don't do anything to her I'm saying. It's on the African-American goods ship which is going to be sailed tomorrow" The man said in a go.

As he finished his last word the mascular man pulled the trigger shooting him straight at his middle of the forhead.

"What are you going to do with his daughter Manik?" Cabir asked.