3| A sample Piece

A    S A M P L E    P I E C E

Cabir and Dhruv were standing with their jaw dropped on the floor.

Nandini turned and handed the gun to Manik.

"Mr. Malhotra I've already told you I'm no angel and these mens too weren't any saint. They did wrong I gave the punishment. Now my phone" She forwarded her hands.

Manik smirked and said "Go to the room. You'll get your phone"

She went in the room. Manik gestured his mens to take the bodies.

Manik turned to Cabir and Dhruv who were still shock.

"Cabir" Manik called.

He shooked both of them and they came back to their senses.
"Eh kya tha?" Cabir asked.

"Manik, buddy are you sure she's the same girl you've been talking about?" Dhruv questioned.

"Yeah, she is. Just the thing I misunderstood her" Manik narrated them the whole story. That she is a journalist and that was her sting operation and what her bio says.

"But I have a doubt. She's a journalist not a police officer or mafia then how did she know to shoot?" Dhruv asked.

"Arey kar diya hoga aise hi shoot" Cabir shrugged.

"No, she shot both of them exactly at their forhead as if she had used gun before too" Manik stated.

"I think you should ask her. Because she isn't the simple girl you've been thinking. She could be a threat for us" Dhruv warned.

"No, she's not but yeah she have to answer me many questions" Manik got up and went to the room.

Cabir was watching Manik's retreating figure with some hope. Dhruv nudged him.

"What happened?" Dhruv asked.

"Yaar, after so many years I don't know why but I am hoping that maybe Nandini could do the miracle that we all have been waiting for" Cabir said with hope.

Dhruv smiled "I Won't lie even I felt that. Nandini know how to stand her ground and fight back maybe this can bring our old friend back to us"

They both went from the villa with a slight hope. Whereas Nandini was on the balcony admiring the view. She always loved this type of big windows and beautiful view from top.