10| A mistake

A   M I S T A K E

A   M I S T A K E

Finally they reached the destination and Manik didn't liked it a bit. Nandini brought him to a bazaar (Market) where many street food stalls were there.

Manik is a clean freak. So there's no way he is going to step out of the car in that unhygienic place.

Nandini on the other hand is crazy for street food. I mean, the real taste of food can be found in these street food. Street foods are India's specialty.

Nandini got down and waited for Manik who doesn't seem to buldge.

"What happened? Are you stuck to the seat?" Nandini leaned to the window.

"Don't tell me you want to eat in that place" Manik said as if he is disgusted.

She wanted to hit head but knowing that he is a freaking mafia it won't be a good move.

"Jaha Panah, millions  of people travel lakhs of kilometres just to taste these foods aur tum nakhre dikha rahe ho?" Nandini said as if he's doing a crime.

"Rose, it's unhygienic. We can fall sick" Manik reasoned.

Nandini rolled her eyes "Please....Manik"

And there she drop the bomb. She knowd very well, that now no way in hell he would refuse. Manik groaned at his helplessness, Cabir is to blamed for this. Neither he would have given the idea of spending time nor he would have been blackmailed by Nandini. And the cherry on top is that Nandini knows how much he went weak when she says his name or plead.

Manik reluctantly came out of the car and Nandini dragged him. Again.

She stopped at the panipuri stall and aksed for two plates.

"Rose, I'm not eating" Manik declared.

"God, Manik tum kitna drama karte ho? Aur waise bhi tumne promise kita tha ki do ghante tum meri baat manoge and I hope ki filmo ki tarah tum bhi woh apne zubaan ke pakke ho" Nandini snapped.

"Zubaan what?" Manik asked perplexed.

"Arey, filmo me nahi kya woh viallin jo mafia hote hai woh dialogue maarte hai 'Ki Main apne zubaan ka pakka hoon, meri zubaan ki kimat kisi ki jaan se bhi jyada hai' tum bhi aise kuch hoge na" Nandini explained.

Is this girl for real? How much dramatic and filmy is she? First Manik thought that she is crazy but now he started to think she is mad.