39| Secrets Always Breaks

After we fall asleep we either get dreams or nightmares but sometimes your dreams turn into nightmares

After we fall asleep we either get dreams or nightmares but sometimes your dreams turn into nightmares. In that dream, everything was not as perfect as it should be yet you were happy but suddenly certain turn of events changed the dream into nightmares with monsters and evils.

In a land of survival, she was fighting like it was her last breath. She got scars. Pain. Attacks. Hatred. Betrayal. She still fought, fought like a warrior when she was supposed to be a princess. The dust of lies has now become a storm of secrets that is destroying her home of hopes along with scattering the land of trusts.

She had felt every emotion but not abundance. Suddenly, now she knows that her whole life she was just abundant. By her father. By her real family. By her second family. By her own identity.

If there was a person who wanted her was her biological mother Mandini who is no more. Who has been gone even before she sees the world?

Was this her life? She is accused of snatching two lives. Mandini and Nandini. But did she ever knew who those people were before today? She was claimed as a rebound of Mandini but she became a rebound of Nandini. Was it her only identity? Rebound?

Where is she in all this? Where is Nandita? Nandita was living but she was declared dead. Nandini was dead but she was announced alive. This is her fate? Neither alive nor dead?

Nobody accepts her as Nandini and Nandita is dead since the beginning. Then who is she? Her real family abundant her. Her second family never accepted her. Her biological mother left her. Her adopted mother turned her back.

What is she then? Where is her home? Who loves her? Who wants her? Who is accepting her?

Nandini's eyes stilled straight as she was sitting on the cliff with hands on her knees and face avoid of any emotion as well as eyes empty. There was this tightened knot in her chest that seems to restrict her from bursting out in emotions. Sudden revelations shook her to the core, stuck in the middle of nowhere with no idea of her identity all she could do is to go away from everyone.

Out of the city, deep in the forest at the end of a cliff is the best place right now to be alone. She can't feel anything, it feels hard to even think of whatever she saw in the video. There are some questions still left to answer. There are some visits still left to be paid. Some memories still needed to be reminded. There are people still answerable to her. Yet she can't seem to have any kind of courage to move from here.