38| A Life Of Lies

I've made an instagram account for spoilers /precaps/teasers or some new ideas/writing prompts that comes into my mind. I'll post every update of my ongoing stories as well as new stories.

Instagram: juustaru

Go and follow the account. Trust me it's an amazing account.

I've already posted two precaps pf my another story Impossible Match. And soon I'm going to post few precaps of 'A V/S S'.

Please follow the account!

Now you'll can read.

Happy Reading!

A L I F E O F L I E S

"Now get up! Dinner is ready" Manik got up from the small mattress on the balcony that he had put on Nandini's demand.

"No" She let out a yawn "I'm feeling sleepy" Nandini shook her head and turned on the other side curling up like a ball.

Manik shook his head and pulled her arm not too roughly and made her face him.

"Rose, never skip meals. It might affect your health" He said in a deadpanned voice still it was soft.

She nodded meekly not completely listening to him as her eyes were drooping in sleep.

"Come on, get up!" He tried to make her get up but pushing her shoulders.

Instead of waking up she clinged onto Manik hugging him.

"Nooooo na" She whined.

"Rose" He warned.

Silence. He looked down and found Nandini fast asleep in his embrace. Looking at her small innocent face, he don't have the heart to wake her up anymore but also she can't be hungry.

Laying her there itself, he went down to living room.

"Daisy, bring a plate" He ordered.

In five minutes Daisy came holding a plate full of food and handed him the plate. He took it and went back to the room.

Till now Nandini was snuggled up into the pillow, pressing her right cheek to it which made her lips form into a pout.

Manik can't help but chuckle at her. He sat beside her and sighed.

"Rose" He shooked her gently.