29| The Award Ceremony

T H E   A W A R D   C E R E M O N Y

"Pack your stuffs,Rose" He ordered.

"We're leaving already?" Nandini asked.

Manik looked up from his laptop "Yes
It's been one week and my work needs me"

Nandini made a bad face and nodded. She was loving it here, not just the place but the time she spent with Manik. After the fair day after lot of insisting he took her to some mountainous regions and they even played with snow. Not like Manik was willing to play but then Nandini hitted him with snow balls so eventually they played. And as some memories she also took some photos with Manik, obviously she had to pratically threaten him to take a picture.

Nandini chuckled lowly remembering all the memories.

Sadu toh sadu hi rahega. Huff!

She shook her head and put her clothes in the suitcase along with her other things. Once she finished packing she turned to Manik who is furiously typing something in his laptop.

"Manik should I pack your bag too?" She asked.

Manik frowned while looking up. Nowadays she is surprising him a lot. Like she is not hostile to him anymore but normal with him.

"You want to do?" He asked back.

"Yeah, I've finished packing mine and you're busy so I can pack" Nandini responded.

"Aur waise bhi tum thodi na pack karoge. Servants ko hi bologe toh isse aacha main hi kar deti hoon" She added.

A small hidden smile took over his lips "Fine by me"

Nandini nodded her head and opened his side of cupboard removing his suitcase.

One by one she kept his every clothes. Honestly his closet is more organized than her, actually he liked everything just like this, organized and perfect unlike Nandini. Once she was done with clothes she also packed his other stuffs along with his watches and perfumes. Just then her eyes drifted to the Red Scarf, it was neatly folded in a velvet box which is covered by a transparent cover. She peeked at Manik who's solely concentration is on the laptop screen.

The man who possesed a mere scarf so carefully, how can he do something which could lead his biggest possesion----his Rose----hate him? Maybe not everything she saw was the everything that happened. Maybe there's still hope that will prove that Manik wasn't wrong but the situation was.