44| Chapter Closed

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: 18+🚫🚫

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇꜱ ʀᴀᴡ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ.

ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪꜱᴋ!

A pair of legs kept running with full essences, arms wide open as if welcoming the bright lights of the fire files and the illuminating shine of the stars

A pair of legs kept running with full essences, arms wide open as if welcoming the bright lights of the fire files and the illuminating shine of the stars. The windswept through her figure, hugging her slender body. Behind her walked another pair of feet, observing her with heart eyes and admiration. Hands stuffed in pockets and lips stretched into a small smile.

"Rose, slow down" He commanded softly not wanting to anger her.

Though there isn't anything that could make any person angry but a pregnant woman can be offended and get angry even by her breathing. So yeah, he's being careful.

A line of giggles escaped her mouth as the tiny hills came into her view not too rough or high for her to slip.

"Manik let's go down" Nandini requested.

He glanced down examining the ridge to be safe. When his eyes didn't found anything dangerous or his mind alerted him for something, he nodded.

Nandini entwined her hands with his and stalked forward. As they reached the downward slope of the hill, a bright smile adorned her plump lips watching at the glowing fireflies.

In the middle of a faraway forest from the city, standing on a hill with the stars as their roof and the fireflies as their only source of light, felt like home.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Nandini asked eyes fixed on the fireflies.

Manik's gaze was still stuck on her beautiful face twinkling in delight.

"Yes, very beautiful" He responded in a low whisper.

His feet shuffled to stand behind her in case she slip or fell somehow to hold her.

"Why do you love stars?" She asked out of the blue.

His eyes moved to the black-blue-ish sky, crammed with bright and small stars.

"When I was hidden in my house from Angad, the light of the stars were the only light to me. Later, the stars became my roof when I and my uncle were hidden from the underworld. They were always with me and maybe they gave me some hope" He responded in a whisper as if he is letting his deepest secret out.