6| Time Flies

T I M E S   F L I E S

Author's P. O. V

Have you seen Rupenzeel? The princess ran away from the castle with a boy and after some hardships they lived happily ever after.

Well, in Nanidni's case neither she's a princess nor she wants a happily ever after but she's going to run away.

Nandini took the phone and did her work. She went to the room and opened her bag in the cupboard. She checked something and then took her clothes from the cupboard to change.

On the other hand, Manik kept an eye on her every move. In these days one thing was clear,that Nandini is hell Stubborn and if a girl like her had challenged something then she'll definitely do it.

But surprisingly there wasn't anything suspicious. She was normal except the phone thing. For once Manik really thought she's trying to escape but when Nandini said she want to write he gave her the phone, there wasn't any phone call it means she was telling the truth ------He had put a chip in her mobile.

Even when Manik wsaw the CCTV footage Nandini was normal. She just took her clothes and went into the washroom.

Look like she forgot everything, this what Manik thought. He was relaxed yet alert. After some time Nandini came out wearing a jeans and dark blue tank top pairing it with blue check shirt on her waist. Nandini took her bag and went inside the washroom.

Nandini removed the glaas of the window in washroom

Nandini removed the glaas of the window in washroom. The window wasn't much big but enough to climb out. Nandini removed her shoes from her bag and wear her bag. She climbed out and stood at the small room. She tip-toed the whole roof and climbed down the pipes. The bathroom window was in backside so it was easy to land Without any attention.

Nandini landed on the ground, and hid behind the tree. She removed chloroform spray and called them hiding there so that the cameras doesn't catch her.