28| The Fair

T H E   F A I R

T H E   F A I R

Manik's P. O. V

It's a typical Indian Market and as it's Shimla, it's colourful with many stalls. I won't even ask why she choosed this market and how did she know this market.

Reluctantly I opened the car's door to get down but stopped by Rose's voice.

"Wait!"

God! Looks likes she changed her mind! Thank god!

"Remove this coat" She said.

I rolled my eyes and here I thought she got some pity on me.

"Why?" I asked in my usual cold voice.
"Because I don't want people to run away recognizing you" She answered.

I sighed, is it really necessary? I mean now she'll make me look like a common man which I really don't want to be.

"Manik fast. I'm waiting" She tapped her fingers on the headboard making me shook my head in disbelief.

I myself don't know why do I even listen to her or follow her every order like a puppy? I mean do I love her so much? Or maybe because I know I can't scare her?

Whatever.

I huffed annoyingly and unbottened my coat two buttons removing it. It's a warm over coat which ended till my thighs. I slightly shivered as the cold wind hit me.

Ok, so now I've to freeze to death to pacify my wife.

This reminds me of the time when I......umm....locked her in that freezer and she was in coma for like two or three days. I still can't forgive me for that but but but.....that time I did something to which she was fine so If I too freeze will Rose do the.....same thing?

I glanced at Rose who is looking at the market excitedly. Feeling my gaze Rose turned to me and looked at me with scrunched eyebrows.

I removed my gaze from her, shut your dirty mind Manik! She won't do something like that.

"What are you waiting for let's go" Rose snapped her fingers.

"Hmm" I just hummed and before I could open the door Rose grabbed my hand making me immediately look at her.

She reluctantly removed her hand "Umm....woh you aren't wearing any jacket na, you will feel cold"