19| Nandini ka Hanikarak Gussa

N A N D I N I   K A   H A N I K A R A KG U S S A

N A N D I N I K A H A N I K A R A K
G U S S A

"Yes"

"No"

Pearl looked at them confusingly. Nandini showed him eyes as if scolding him which Manik shrugged.

"Ah.....Mr. Puri you can call me Nandini" Nandini smiled.

Pearl too gave a dazzling smile to which Nandini would have melt if there wasn't a volcano standing in front of her.

"Cool then please you too call me Pearl, you know I'm too young to be called Mr. Puri" Pearl replied.

"Let's do a formal meet, hello I'm Pearl Puri" He brought out a hand.

"Hello, I'm Nandini Mu- Only Nandini" She stopped adding her surname.

"If you both are done with your introduction game can we discuss everything" Manik said in a cold voice.

Nandini nearly rolled her eyes whereas Pearl gave a sweet smile "Sure, Mr. Malhotra"

They both came in along with Nandini. Once they got settled Pearl started informing them about the event management as well as the timings and rules.

"Nandini everything that you want you can tell me, I can help you with anything" Pearl said.

"Thank you. I guess I'll start soon" Nandini replied.

"I hope I'm not invisible" Manik raised a eyebrow.

"No, Mr. Malhotra you're not. Actually I've many things to ask and discuss with you" Nandini gave a tight-lipped smile.

Manik just shrugged like an innocent.

"Pearl if you don't mind I want to talk to Mr. Malhotra in private" Nandini asked kindly.

"Yeah sure" Pearl nodded.

Out of the blue Pearl hugged her making her shock and Manik furious. She shot up from his seat with anger clear in hsi eyes.

"Nandini, I hope you know he is a heartless mafia so be careful. Just an advice" Pearl whispered.

With this he broke the hug and left the room.

"Only if he knew" Nandini chuckled.

Manik clenched his jaws and before he could grab Nandini, she herself backed off with hand in fornt of her.