36| Wishes In Surprises

W I S H E S   I N   S U R P R I S E S

Manik guided her to the theatre room and opened the door. Examining the room her eyes fell on her favourite movies cds.

"Oh! Manik, please tell me are you on a mission to change everything according to me?" Nandini grinned.

He armed her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Rose, you're my wife and the woman who deserve everything. This compares nothing to whatever I want to give you" He placed soft kisses on her neck.

Nandini smiled at his care, she always questioned God what did she do to deserve no love but now she got the answers, she had to go through some hardships to get his love.

The hatred, judgements and fights is nothing compared to his love. This type of love doesn't only exists in fairytales, it is real.

"Manik, I love you for marrying me forcefully" She whispered.

Manik frowned and looked at her "Wh....at?"

"Yeah, if you wouldn't had married me then I would have like never marry you" She shrugged.

He turned her with raised eyebrows "Seriously?"

"Yup! Seriously! You only think na why would I have married you in my sane mind?" She teased.

Nandini was trying hard not to laugh at his almost pouting face. As much as she know, Manik doesn't know that she had fell for him before their marriage and this is very useful to tease him.

"Like never ever?" he questioned with a small frown.

She shooked her head "Never ever"

Manik squinted his eyes at her and restrict himself from pouting and whining angrily. That was straight rejection that she threw on his face. Though he never paid attention to any other women but he was aware of the fact that his drop-dead looks made every women fell in his feet.

His pinched the bridge of his nose and looked sideways to hide the annoying expression.

"But now you're married to me and that only matter. So you're mine forever" He scowled.

She pressed her lips together to refrain herself from laughing and nodded innocently.

"Waise.....Manik" She called.