30| My Husband

Please Follow Me On Instagram: bindaas_aru

(Guys follow me on insta and message me your updates and appreciations! Pretty please)
•________•__________•________•_______•
M Y   H U S B A N D

"Hello. I'm Nandini Manik Malhotra wife of the most feared Mafia Manik Malhotra"

A mocking smile appeared on her lips.

"So what? You're just a mere housewife. A pathetic old fashioned housewife with whom he will get bored and then he'll turn to girls like us" One of the girl taunted.

Nandini chuckled "Are you insulting me or yourself?"

"What?" The other girl asked.

"Well, she just said once he get bored of me he will turn to girls like us. This technically means that you're one of the bimbos and I on the other hand is his wife. And about getting bored, girls the heartless mafia married a woman that too after knowing her for two and a half years why do you even think he will be bored by me?" Nandini cocked a smile.

"You-"

"What's going on here?" Came a cold voice.

Both the girls froze with their eyes wide as saucers and as for Nandini she doesn't need to look at the person to recognise the voice.

He strolled towards Nandini while snaking his arm around her waist.

"Any problem, Rose?" He asked.

"No Mani-"

"First of all never open your mouth if I'm not talking to you. Second, I asked my wife not you. Third, it's Mr. Malhotra for you" Manik cut her off rudely making the girls gulp.

"Manik there's no problem. Just talking a bit as I was bored" Nandini answered.

The girls threw a glare to her which unfortunately Manik noticed.

"Eyes down on my wife" He ordered coldly.

Both the girl lowered their gaze immediately. The feeling of being protected hit her for the first time and she is loving it.

"I want you to introduce to some of my business clients, come" He said.

Manik lead the way with Nandini leaving the girls behind.