Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Signet

Happy 600 Reads!!
-Wildflower

Previously..................

The day we left Hogwarts for Christmas Break I sat with Draco and only Draco for most of the ride home. "I'm worried about you." I admitted to him.

"I am worried about you too." He admitted.

"I am just worried about you going home, especially since we don't know where Voldemort is and what he's doing." I told him.

"I know and I'll be safe, I promise." He nodded. "I am worried because of that nightmare you told me that you had last night and it ended up being true? Voldemort's in your head, that's not okay."

"We are figuring it out, Dray, I promise." I reassured him, "We will figure this out, some way or another."

"I love you, Aria." He smiled at me.

Now.........................

I was frozen at what he had just said to me. We've been together for about a year and we didn't even see each other or talk over the summer. "Aria?" Draco said getting my attention. "Are you okay, love?"

"Yes, I'm sorry, you caught me off guard for a second, there." I sighed, "I love you too, Draco." I smiled back at him. He then did the unexpected, he took off his ring with his family crest, a signet ring, on it and gave it to me.

"Don't worry, it's not a proposal. It's a promise, I guess because I love you and I probably won't ever stop." He admitted. I smiled at him before taking the ring and putting it on.

"I love you too, Draco, so much." I smiled at him before kissing him. It wasn't long after that we made it to the platform. We said our goodbyes to each other, knowing we'd see each other again in the new year. Remus and Sirius picked Harry and I up from the platform along with Hermione. The Weasleys were already at home because of what happened to their father, who was thankfully okay.

"There we go." Molly began, "Daddy's back!" she said happily, pushing his wheelchair to the top of the table while we all stood around the table, clapping. "Sit down, everybody, sit down. That's it. Now, presents." So we sat down. Molly handed out gifts. I opened mine and it was a Weasley sweater. Purple base with a yellow 'A'.

"A christmas toast!" Arthur then said, I didn't even realize my brother had come into the room. "To Harry and Aria! Without them I would not be here." There was a pause. "Harry and Aria."

"Harry and Aria." Everyone repeated. After dinner I went to go talk to Remus.

"Aria, dear, what can I do for you?" He asked me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." I sighed.

"Anything."

"I know Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater and is basically Voldemort's right hand man." I began, "That was revealed to me during the tournament when I saw him with the other Death Eater and Voldemort unmasked him but even before then it was obvious."

"Aria, where is this conversion going?" my godfather wondered.

"I'm worried about Draco. I'm worried his parents are going to force him to become a Death Eater whether he likes it or not and I want to give him a way out if he wants it." I admitted to my godfather as I messed with Draco's signet ring that was on my finger.

"It is possible, Aria, but I have to ask have you told him about the Order at all?" He questioned.

"No, the only thing I said to him about it was that I knew his dad was a Death Eater and-" Remus then interrupted me.