Chapter Twenty-Six: The First Task

Previously...................

It wasn't until Harry came to, very freaked out. "Dragons." He told me.

"Dragons?" I questioned.

"That's the first task." He informed me.

"What the hell..." I said in shock.

"By the way, what's going on between you and Draco?" He asked.

"You just told me the first task is dragons and you want to know what's going on between Draco and I?" I questioned, confused.

"Yes." We looked at each other for a minute.

"I don't know what's going on between Draco and I." I admitted, "Does that help you?"

"No but okay."

Now......................

"Dragons?" Draco questioned after I had just told him what the first task was.

"Yea, that's what my brother told me." I sighed, "I am so going to die."

"Don't say that, Aria." Draco sighed, putting his hand on my elbow and dragging his hand into mine. "You will be fine, I am sure of it."

"Well, that makes one of us." I said looking into his silver eyes.

"If it makes you feel better I'll help you do research later so you at least have a plan of attack." He sighed.

"This whole thing gives me bad vibes, Draco." I sighed.

"It gives me bad vibes too but you don't really have a choice right now, love." He looked at me with slight pity.

"Love?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Sorry, it kinda just slipped out." He apologized.

"It's fine, Draco." I slightly smiled, "It really is."

"Ok but Dragons?" He questioned again.

"I know, it's crazy." I sighed. Then I saw Moody walk by where we were at and he saw me.

"Potter! I need to talk to you. My office." He said.

"Okay." I nodded then turning to Draco, "I guess I'll see you later." I then walked to the Defense Against The Dark Arts Classroom with Professor Moody. I walked into the office, following closely behind the limping man, I then saw a trunk with several locks on it, moaning and shaking.

"I won't even bother telling you what's in there. You wouldn't believe me if I did." He told me. He looked at me before giving me a stool to sit down on.

"May I ask, why am I here, sir?" I questioned.

"The triwizard tournament, I'm going to help you strategize," He told me as he sat down at his desk.

"Isn't that cheating?" I questioned.

"You're brother asked me the same thing." He sighed, "Cheating's a tradition in the Triwizard Tournament. Always has been. Now tell me what you're going to do about your dragon?"

"I was going to do more research about them tonight." I sighed.

"Listen, Potter. Diggory? By your age he could transfigure a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. As for Miss Delacour, don't be fooled by the little girl gowns. She's about as much fair princess as I am. As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust, but Karkaroff's isn't. They'll have a strategy. And you can damn well bet it'll play to Krum's strengths." He informed me. "What are your strengths?"

"I'm good at being sneaky and McGonagall has told me I'm one her best students in transfiguration." I informed him.

"How good of a transfiguration student?" He asked.