Chapter Thirty-Two: If Looks Could Kill

Previously......................

"I do not play favorites." Snape denied.

"Tell that to Aria." Remus scoffed. "She has expressed to us that you have made her feel uncomfortable multiple times, Severus."

"Well, she is a child, children lie." The potions master denied all claims shifting a blame on me.

"Aria, wouldn't lie about such a serious accusation, especially after all that she's been through." My god father told him. Fred and George gave me a wide-eyed look. "So this is what you are going to do, you are going to stop acting creepy towards my goddaughter and you are going to make the dreamless sleep potion for her so she can sleep. Got it?"

"We can't hear you." Sirius added.

"Fine." Snape said, then storming out of the room.

Now.......................

Sirius and Remus knew we were listening in because then Remus said, "Aria, Fred, George. Are you having fun eavesdropping?" I walked into the room they were in and Fred and George followed behind me.

"Well, you were talking about me so how could I not?" I wondered out loud. "So, Dreamless sleep potion?"

"Thought it might help." My godfather shrugged. "Wished we would've thought of it sooner."

"Thank you though." I smiled at the pair. "For saying something to Snape about him being creepy."

When Harry got home it was cause for celebration. He got off on the charge of use of underage magic. But before we got too carried away with celebration, I went to my room because I had a headache from lack of sleep. That's when it started. I fell down off my bed, screaming in pain because of my scar. I heard footsteps running into my room.

"Aria, what's wrong?" Remus asked, concerned.

"My scar..." I managed to say before blacking out from the mass amounts of pain.I didn't wake up until an hour later. Remus was sitting at the end of my bed when I woke up and I was confused on what had happened. So, he explained it to me.

That was August 12th. The day of Harry's hearing and the Ministry rendered him innocent. Throughout the rest of the month, I had tried the Dreamless sleep potion once Snape brought it to me and it worked, thankfully until after a week of using it their dreams were able to worm their way back in my head.

When September 1st rolled around I was excited that I was able to see Draco once again after all summer but I was also worried, knowing he'd be able to tell that there was something wrong with just one look at me. However, I was also worried about him. I didn't know what his summer was like, if it was plagued by Voldemort or if it was his parents pestering him to become a death eater, to follow in their footsteps but there was one thing I wanted to talk to him about this year and I hope he'll accept it.

When I saw him on the train, dressed in his black suit, I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Aria." He breathed with a hint of concern. Probably noticing the bags under my eyes.

"Hey, Draco." I said back before hugging him. He hugged back before we went into a compartment by ourselves.

"Are you okay?" He questioned, obviously concerned.

"Yeah, of course." I lied, not wanting to worry him.

"Don't lie to me." He said, giving me a look.

"Fine." I sighed, sitting down. "I've had nightmares all summer of my mother's death."

"Aria, I am so sorry." He told me, sitting down next to me.