Chapter Twenty-Five: The Bugish Reporter

Previously...............

"And I will be by your side the whole time." He reassured me.

"But why?" I questioned, "You don't have to be."

"Yeah, I do." He admitted, we stopped and he looked at me, disconnecting our arms, "Aria, what you don't realize is that I was born in the darkness, my father taught me nothing but hate. You came into my life and pushed me into your light. You are my light. You taught me love and kindness. Now it's my turn to be here for you."

"Thank you, Draco." I smiled at him, "You have no clue how much I needed to hear that right now."

"And you have no clue how long I've been waiting to say that." He smiled at me, as he took his hand in mine, lovingly. We looked in each other's eyes for maybe a little too long. He made the first move, kissing me but I kissed back. His hands cupped my face almost immediately. His lips were soft and though the kiss wasn't very long, I wanted it to last a little longer but we parted. Draco looked at me happily with a smile, slightly biting his lip and I smiled back. His hands dropped to my hands, and held them.

The kiss wasn't talked about. He walked me to the Gryffindor tower before he went back to the dungeons. I had a small smile, thinking about the kiss. When I walked in though everyone in the Gryffindor common room looked at me and I lost my smile. "So, Aria Potter, huh?" Seamus commented.

"Yeah." I sighed. "I figured you'd want to talk about that." I then walked over to the couch where my brother, Hermione and Ron were at and sat down next to them. "What do you want to know?"

"Oh, I don't know?" Dean began sarcastically, "You are supposed to be dead."

"Dumbledore lies." I told him.

Now......................

That night I was laying in bed and Hermione was in the bed next to me and I couldn't get the kiss out of my head. "Hermione? Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Yeah." She answered.

"Draco kissed me." I admitted.

"What!?" She surprisingly didn't wake up everyone in the dorm as she looked at me.

"Yeah." I smiled at it. She then got up and moved over to my bed.

"Move over. You are going to tell me all about it." She told me before I moved over and she laid in my bed with me. "So, tell me about it."

"Well, there's more to it then 'he just kissed me'." I sighed, beginning the story. I told her how he called me his light.

"How do you feel about him?" She questioned.

"I don't know, 'Mione. I think the kiss pulled some emotion I didn't know I had for Draco out into the open." I admitted to her.

"So you have a crush on him?" She wondered.

"Maybe." I sighed.

It wasn't until the next day when he was waiting for me that I knew how I felt. I liked Draco Malfoy.

I liked Draco Malfoy as more than a friend.

"Hey Ari." Draco smiled at me and everyone picked up on the sexual tension between us.

"What the bloody hell..." Harry questioned looking between us but Hermione just smirked at me before dragging him away.

"Hey Draco." I smiled back.

"I know you have to go to the trophy room this morning." He began kinda awkwardly with the Gryffindors coming out of the Gryffindor common room, giving him a nasty side eye. "I figured I'd walk you."