Chapter Forty-Two: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

That summer was one of the hardest summers the Wizarding World has had to face. With the return of Voldemort, it had everyone scared and rightfully so but Draco had been staying with us, Sirius, Remus, Harry and I, and I noticed he was taking things harder this year, I don't know if it was because of his betrayal to his parents but I was concerned about him either way.

We had moved out of Grimmauld Place, getting out of Sirius's childhood home that he ran away from in the first place. It was out in the country and there was a place where Remus could safely transform during full moons. It was an ideal place for a werewolf and his family. We moved in there beginning of the summer, but Grimmauld Place was still being used for Order meetings and as the Order base.

It was later that summer when Dumbledore showed up at our door asking for the both of us, Harry and I. "Why?" I asked him.

"Aria, let's just go with him." Harry said.

"No, Harry." I told my brother, "Not until he explains why."

"Aria." My twin said.

"No, Harry. I am done with his cryptic bullshit. He knows a lot more than he says he does. Hell, he faked my death and let Sirius go to Azkaban."

"I agree with Aria on this, Harry." Sirius sighed, "With Dumbledore's track record he needs to explain himself first."

"Remus?" Harry looked to my Godfather.

"I completely agree with them." Remus nodded.

"Okay." The boy sighed, letting Dumbledore into the house.

"Where and why?" Remus questioned the Headmaster.

"We would be going to Budleigh Babberton. To help me recruit Professor Slughorn for the year." Dumbledore said, knowing he had no choice.

"Oh, you're going to use us again." I chuckled, "I'm out." Then I left the room and went out to the back garden, where Draco happened to be. He was wearing his casual wear, which happened to be a white T-shirt and black jeans. "Are you okay?" I asked my boyfriend.

"Yeah, I guess." Draco sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Did you ever think in our first year, that this is where we would end up? Me betraying my parents for the girl I love most and you having a werewolf godfather?" He wondered, looking at me.

"Definitely not, Dray. This was all unexpected." I told him, "I thought I'd still be in Alicia's house, going by her rules. I never even thought that I could be the Lost Potter and I didn't think I'd find you." I smiled at him.

"So, who was at the door?" He wondered.

"Dumbledore." I answered with an eye roll. Then explaining what happened. "He needs to stop being so cryptic and just tell us what he means."

"That is true, very true." He agreed, looking down at our hands.

"Did you finish packing for tomorrow morning?" I wondered.

"Yes, I finished a while ago." He told me. "We'll see if the Wealseys actually accept me."

"They'll have to, love." I told him, putting my hand on his face, making him look directly at me with his greyish blue eyes, "You betrayed your family, everything you know for me. They'd be crazy not to."

"I love you, Aria." He smiled smally at me.

"I love you too, Draco." I smiled back before kissing him on the lips.

When we went inside, that's when Sirius told me that Harry had willingly left with Dumbledore and when they were done he was going to go ahead and drop him off at the Weasleys. So it would be the four of us for the rest of the night. It wasn't the first time. Over the summer Harry would go stay with Ron and it would be the four of us so it wasn't a big deal but it would be awkward every single time.