Chapter Twenty-Two: The Quidditch World Cup

Happy New Years Eve! F*ck 2020.
-Wildflower

Those days were the best days, I got to know my twin brother and spend time with my friends, Fred and George Weasley, over the summer. Alicia had wanted to talk to me throughout the summer but I refused. I was angry and she understood that, luckily. I told Harry why she was there that night and he agreed it's sketchy and we shouldn't trust someone who once thought about killing us both. It also turns out Pettigrew escaped a month ago.

It was a week before September 1st, when school started. Harry and I were staying with the Weasleys. Remus was recovering from his transformation last week. I wanted to stay but he insisted that I go. However, that night I had a nightmare.

An old man wanders a house, carrying a torch. He opens the door and the inside is dark. He begins to climb the stairs and hears whispers coming from the lit room upstairs. He waits outside, eavesdropping on the conversation. "Oh no no no my Lord Voldemort. I only meant... perhaps if we were to do it without the twins..." The rat-like man began.

"NO! The twins are everything, it cannot be done without them and it WILL be done exactly as I say." An airy voice said to Peter Pettigrew.

"I will not disappoint you my lord." Pettigrew told him.

"Good. First, gather our old comrades. Send them a sign." He began, "Then, you will make sure the traitor is there." A snake slid into the room and onto the chair, "Nagini tells me the old caretaker is standing outside the door." The rat-like man looks at the old man in the doorway; the old man looks terrified. "Step aside so I can give our guest a proper greeting." Then a loud curse was cast and a bright light.

Then I woke up. Fred and George looked at me, concerned. "Are you all right, Ari?" George questioned.

"Yeah, I just had a nightmare." They told me.

"Well, it's time to wake up. Mum just got done making breakfast." Fred informed me.

"I'll be right down." I informed them. They left and I got dressed and ready for the day. My fingers brushed the letters Draco had sent me during the summer and smiled at them. We were able to talk a lot during the summer. We hadn't seen each other all summer but we stayed in touch. Remus knew and he was just happy I had a friend, even if he was a Malfoy.

I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. We ate before leaving. We were going to the Quidditch World Cup. At the moment we were just walking, we didn't know where we were going to go. "Where are we actually going?" Harry asked Ron.

"Don't know. Hey Dad! Where are we going?" Ron said before asking his dad.

"Haven't the foggiest, keep up!" Arthur said. Then two people came out of the woods. One I recognized as Hufflepuff, Cedric Diggory. The other one, I am going to assume is his father.

"Arthur! It's about time son." The elder one said to Arthur with a smile as he shook his hand, greeting him.

"Sorry Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Arthur said before turning to us, "This is Amos Diggory everyone, he works with me at the ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"Yes, sir." Cedric said, shaking Arthur's hand.

"Merlin's beard, you must be Harry Potter." Amos said, noticing my brother.

"Yes, sir." Harry said, shaking his hand. My secret was still a secret. I was still going by Aria West in Public but the people that knew were, Sirius, Remus, select staff of Hogwarts, the Weasleys, Hermione, Draco and Alicia.

We walked up a hill to a boot on a stump, it was a portkey. "Aria, what is that?" Harry asked.

"A portkey." I answered, "Make sure to get a good grip on it." I told him as I gripped it with the others.