Chapter Sixty: Godric's Hollow

Happy Memorial day.
-Wildflower

Previously......

"Is it-?" Harry wondered.

"No. But look." Hermione cleared the snow from the grave. It said: Kendra Dumbledore and her daughter Ariana.

There was also a quote etched in the stone: "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

"Did you know he had a sister?" She wondered.

"Dumbledore was always secretive, it doesn't surprise me." I sighed. Harry then walked off, he obviously didn't know. I saw the triangle pendant when she cleaned off the gravestone a little more and we looked at each other.

"Ignotus... Hey, Har-" Hermione began, but then we saw my brother looking at a grave. I stood up and walked over to my brother with Hermione right behind him. I then looked at the grave, it was our parents.

JAMES POTTER

Born 27 March 1960

Died 31 October 1981

LILY POTTER

Born 30 January 1960

Died 31 October 1981

"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

I wasn't sure if I was sad or what I was feeling in the present moment. I didn't feel necessarily attached to them. I was grieving someone I never even grew up knowing.

Now.............

We noticed someone was watching us from the gate and decided to follow her. "This doesn't feel right, Har." I told my brother as we reached a dark alley.

"I have to agree with Aria, Harry." Hermione nodded as we both stopped.

"We look like ordinary Muggles." Harry pointed out, stopping in front of us, us resuming our walking pace..

"Muggles who've just been laying flowers on your parents' grave." She told him. Then the woman ahead stopped and held her hand up making us stop. A group of snatchers pass the alley and one they leave we continue our pace.

"Relax. This is right. I know it." Harry nodded. We followed the hobbling woman, it was rows of cottages with gnomes and tidy gardens until we came on to a destroyed, caved in house with vines growing out of it.

"Oh my god, guys." Hermione said, we stopped looking at the house and it was as if a deep unlocked memory came to the surface.

"Mummy loves you, Aria, Harry." The familiar red headed woman said and it was followed by screaming.

The red head was familiar because all she was, was me, just aged. I could tell she was my mother.

"This is where they died, Hermione. This is where he murdered them." Harry said as a tear fell down my face and Harry turned to the old woman. "You're Bathilda, aren't you?" I still wasn't sure about it as my brother dragged as to her house.

When the door rattled open, Bathilda Bagshot hobbled inside followed by the three of us. "Har, I'm really not liking this." I sighed as the older woman left the room.

"Aria, she knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword. Besides, she's barely knee-high to a house-elf. I think we can overpower her if it turns ugly." Harry shrugged.

"And that's supposed to make me trust her?!" I told my brother, giving him a wide eyed look.

"There's something odd about her. And what's that smell?" Hermione questioned.