Chapter Fifty-Five: Getting Started

Previously.............

We appeared on a street, seconds before we got hit by a bus we pulled back onto the walkway. "Where are we?" Ron wondered.

"Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come here to the theater with my mum and dad. Just popped into my head. I don't know why..." Hermione sighed as we went on our way. She then led us to an alleyway, "This way!" As we take refuge in the shadows Hermione goes through her bottomless bag. "We need to change." With those words, she pulls out my jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and converse with socks, handing them to me.

"Thank you." I smiled at her as I took them before going behind a dumpster to get dressed.

Now....................

Now we sat in a cafe, the perfect place. Shabby, greasy, and empty. No one would think to go looking for us here. "Do you reckon everyone's alright at the wedding? Maybe we should-" Harry wondered but Ron cut him off.

"They were after you and Aria, mate. We'd just put everyone in danger going back." Ron told him.

"Ron's right. Cappuccino, please." Hermione agreed before ordering from the waitress.

"What she said." Ron nodded.

"Same." Harry ordered.

"Herbal Tea." I told her.

"Wicked scar." The waitress told my brother.

"So where do we go from here? The Leaky Cauldron?" Ron asked as the waitress exited.

"Definitely not." I told him.

"Too dangerous. If Voldemort's taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe." Hermione agreed. The door of the cafe squeals open and two workmen enter.

"My rucksack. With all my things. I left it back at the Burrow-" Hermoine cut Harry off, shaking her head.

"You're joking." Harry said surprised, eyeing Hermoine's bag.

"I've had the essentials packed for days. Just in case." Hermione informed him.

"By the way -- these jeans? Not my favorite. Bit tight." Ron told her. I noticed the workman that came in, they kept glancing at us through the small security mirror and I saw Harry notice it too.

"Down!" Harry shouted and we all ducked as the tile exploded above Ron's head. There was an exchange with spells and damage to the cafe. We quickly took care of the two men, one knocked out, the other going still with Hermione's spell. The waitress came from the back, frozen at the sight of the wrecked cafe.

"Go." Hermione tells her and she doesn't argue.

"Lock the door, get the light." I told them. Hermione locks the door, and Ron uses the Deluminatior, given to him by Dumbledore. Harry and I looked at the unconscious body, "He was in the Astronomy Tower the night Dumbledore was killed."

"His name is Rowle." Harry nodded.

"This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters." Ron said about the other one. Then he began to talk to him, "So what do we do with you, huh? Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn't you? Suppose it's him that did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?"

"It's better we wipe their memories. We kill them, they'll know we were here." Harry told us.

"It's not a good idea to kill them either way, Harry." I said looking at my brother.

"You're the boss." Ron said before turning to Hermione, "Hermione? Aria?"

"Yes?" I wondered.

"You both are the best with spells." Ron informed us. I nodded before going over to the unconscious man and casting the memory charm, the same spell Lockhart once tried to use on Harry, Ron and I. After that we swiftly left the cafe, we all quickly became paranoid.