Chapter Sixty-One: The Lovegood's

Previously......

"Guys, it's done." He finalized and we both nodded then he went up to Hermione, "Leave me yours. You get back in the warm. And give me that." He said referring to the Horcrux. She hands it over and begins to leave then pauses.

"He loved you, Harry. I know he loved you." Hermione reassured him then she left inside.

"I should probably head in too." I said getting up. "I'm sorry about Dumbledore, Har."

"I should've listened to you, Sirius and Remus, about him. If anything I should be apologizing to you." He said, as he sat down, looking down at his hands.

"There's no need." I looked at him. "I'm going to go lay down."

"Okay." He nodded as I headed into the tent.

Now..............

As dawn approached I woke up before Hermione to discover my brother gone. A panic set in and I woke Hermione. "Hermoine! Wake up! Harry is gone!" I yelled before smacking her with a pillow.

"Bloody hell, Aria! Stop smacking me!" She yelled, "What do you mean Harry is gone?!"

"I mean what I say!" I told her as I put my pillow back on my bunk from above her.

"Hermoine! Aria!" I heard Harry yelled from outside the tent. I ran outside with Hermione behind me.

"Where bloody hell have you been?!" I demanded.

"Um, long story..." He said scratching the back of his head. "But hey here's Ron."

"Hey..." Ron waved, I noticed he was holding the Sword of Godric Gryffindor and was wearing the broken Horcrux. Hermione then punches Ron. "Wo- hey- ouch-!"

"You-" Hermione punched him, "-complete-" She punched him again, "-arse-" She punched him again, "-Ronald-" Then punching him once again, "-Weasley! You crawl back here after all these weeks and say, 'Hey?'" She then turned to Harry, "Where's my wand? Harry, where's my wand?!" I watched as he placed his hand over his pocket.

"Um... I don't know?" He answered.

"Harry Potter, you give me my wand!" Hermione demanded.

"How come he's got your wand?" Ron wondered.

"Harry's wand broke." I shrugged and he nodded. Hermione then noticed the blackened locket around Ron's neck and she stopped.

"What is that?" She questioned. "You destroyed it?" Harry then indicates Ron. "And exactly how is it you have the Sword of Gryffindor?"

"It's a long story." Harry sighed. She then looks to Ron.

"Don't think this changes anything." Hermione told him.

"No, of course not. I only destroyed a bloody freaking Horcrux! Why would that change anything! Do you know what it was like for me to hear those words coming from you! To see you doing those things-" Realizing what Ron had said Ron stopped talking.

"See me doing what things?" She questioned. Ron was mortified but Hermione then turned to my brother. "What happened out there?"

"It's a long story." My brother sighed, at loss.

"Look, I wanted to come back the minute I'd left. I just... didn't know how to find you." Ron sighed.

"How did you find us, anyway?" I wondered.

"With this." He said holding up the Deluminator. "It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know exactly how it works, but Christmas morning I- I was sleeping, in this little pub, I'd given some Snatchers the slip the night before, me being a blood-traitor and all, anyway, I was sleeping when I heard it..."