Chapter Two: Swish and Flick

Previously.....................

"Is he alright?" I asked. Hooch helped him up just to reveal he broke his wrist.

"Owowowow." Neville hissed in pain.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh dear. It's a broken wrist. Tch, tch, tch. Good boy, come on now, up you get." She told him. Before escorting him away, Draco reached down and grabbed Neville's Remembrall. "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." Then she leaves for the hospital wing.

Now...........................

"Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Draco snickered with his goons, Crabbe and Goyle, Harry approaches him.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry told him.

"No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." Draco says before he hops on his broom and soars arounds us. "How 'bout up on the roof?" He soars off and hover several feet above the ground. "What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?" He taunted. Harry then gets on his broom but Hermione, having enough, goes up to him.

"Harry, no way! You heard what Madam Hooch said! Besides, you don't even know how to fly." She told him but he ignores her and flies off anyway. "What an idiot." An exchanging of words happened between Drac in Harry in the sky but they were too far away to tell what they were saying. Draco then hurled the Remembrall in the air. Harry zoomed after it, speeding towards a tower, just before he was getting ready to hit he stopped and caught it. Harry then flies back down to the grounds. We cheered for him as he landed on the ground with ease and ran to see him.

Then McGonagall appeared on the grounds.

"Harry Potter?" She says, getting his attention. "Come with me." Harry follows her and Draco and his goons snicker in delight and I shoot him a nasty look.

After class it was announced. Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor seeker.

Everyone was out in the courtyard but I was in the dormroom, writing to my mum so she didn't show up here, worried that I didn't reply to her letter.

Mum,

Hogwarts is amazing. I have made a few friends but I am slightly concerned. The teachers look at me as if I am familiar to them, as if I am a ghost of their past, especially Professor Snape. I assume it has something to do with my birth parents but please don't worry about it too much. I am sure it's nothing.

Classes are going well so far but I think I'll like Potions or Transfiguration the most but Snape is kind of an arse to every house but his. Honestly, I think I may be developing a stalker too but I don't know what Draco Malfoy's deal is but in every single class we are in together he stares at me.

Anyway, how are things going at home?

-Aria

Then Hermione came into the dorm, looking frustrated. "You would not believe what Harry, Ron and I found." She told me.

"What did you find?" I questioned as she came over to me, ignoring the looks from the other first year girls.

"A three-headed dog." She told me in almost a whisper.

"What?" I said in shock. "Why is there a three headed dog in the castle?" I matched her whisper.

"I don't know but it was standing on a trapped door." she told me. "Like it was protecting something."