Chapter 27

I woke up to see Sam right next to me, looking at me.

"Were you watching me sleep??"

Sam blushed a little and said, "Um well, yeah, kinda, I mean you're cute when you sleep soo"

I kissed him and looked at him.

"Are you doing okay?" Sam nodded and said, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Emily said you were depressed, why?" Sam looked sad.  "Because I thought I lost you, and I didn't know what to do. I just realized I made a mistake, and I didn't even let you have the chance to explain yourself."

I frowned, but then Sam crawled on top of me and kissed me hard.

"But I'm okay now, because I have you again."

I smiled and kissed him one last time, before getting up to go get dressed.
Today was Sunday, and tomorrow started the first week of June and the last week of being a junior.
I'm so damn excited.

Sam and I went downstairs, got some frappes from the fridge, and we went to go meet the group at Mallorys house. Johnson was gonna make the big move.
And this time there wasn't (hopefully) gonna be any misunderstandings.
We got inside, and we were the last ones here. We were actually surprising Mal, then Johnson was gonna go in action.

We set everything up, when Britt yelled that Mallory was pulling in the driveway with Kaylee.
We all hid, and once they got inside, we jumped out and scared her. She screamed, and we started laughing.

"What's this for?"

We all looked over at the entry to the kitchen, where Johnson came out with flowers. He gave them to Mallory, and he made his speech.
Not the same as before, because you know, but it was omg.

"...Mal, will you please be my gi-"

Mallory cut him off by kissing him, and we all cheered.

"This is the best surprise I've ever gotten."

Sam hugged me from behind, and we all went to the kitchen to celebrate Johnson getting the balls to ask out Mallory.

❥❥❥

Gilinsky asked me out to lunch, so we decided to get lunch somewhere, and when we sat down, Jack said something that I was not expecting.

"I'm just gonna blurt this out, I like you and I've liked you for so long "