Chapter 33

Hot breaths ran down my back, making me shiver.
I ran my fingers through his hair and down his bare back, as he kissed my neck repeatedly. Then he made his way to my face, and to my lips.
I saw a glimpse of Sams face, and once my shirt was pulled off, I was awake. Alone, by myself.
All a dream.
I've been dreaming about Sam and I, doing things we've never done, and they have been killing me. It just makes me want Sam more everyday. But I still haven't thought everything through.
He said he would wait for me, but I don't know what that means exactly.
I forced myself out of bed, took a shower, and I got ready.
I went downstairs, and I saw Emily and Sam sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey, guys."

They waved back at me. It's been getting harder to be near Sam, trying to fight these urges. These urges, trying to tell me that Sam needed me just as much as I needed him.
He was literally a drug, that I was addicted to. And I was going through major withdrawal.
It was terrible, because I've never actually "done" it before, and it was a touchy subject to talk about.
But Sam, he just made me feel different. The way he smiles at me, damn.
The damn urges.
I was sitting in the kitchen, when the group came into the house and went down to the basement.
We decided to go down, where they were just sitting in a circle talking. Sam sat down, and there was no where else to sit. Sam waved me over to sit on his lap.
Ugh, I just want him so badly.
Shut up El, that's not an option right now.
I sat down, and we started talking.
Brittany started talking to me and said,

"El when do you get your cast off?"

"Only 1 more week!"

Sam squeezed me and said,

"Then I get to teach my girl how to board!"

I rolled my eyes and said,

"Oh please, I already know how to board. I think you're the one who needs to be taught."

Everyone said
"Ooooooooohhhh"

Sam looked at me and said,

"Do I have some competition here?"

"How can you have competition when you spend more time on the ground than on the actual board?"

"How can you, a girl, be better than me? Girls are weak."

I pinched Sams arm, and it actually started to bleed a little.

"Why so sexist? Just trying to avoid denying the fact your boarding skills suck ass."

Sam had no response, and everyone was freaking.

"SAM YOU GOT OWNED BY EL!"

I laughed and said,

"That's what I thought, Samuel coward Wilkinson."

That's when everyone started screaming, literally.
Nobody can bring me down in a fight. Aha. I flipped my hair in Sams face, and stood up to high five the group.

In a week, I'll show that idiot how boarding is really done.

❥❥❥

I was pushed against a wall, and turned around harshly by an angry but hot as hell Sam.
He ran his hands down my body, as he growled into my ear,

"You think you can talk to me like that and not expect to get away with it?"

I was pushed a little more.

"Well think again, I'm gonna need to teach you never to do that again."

My shirt was torn off of me, and I was thrown onto the bed. Sam came on top of me, as I ran my fingers through his hair, hearing soft moans from him.
I giggled a bit, as he struggled to get his shirt off. But once it was finally off, Sam was kissing from my lips, to my neck, and down my stomach.

Then I'm awake.
Damnit Sam, I don't know how long I can do this.
This really needed to stop.