Chapter 29

It was Wednesday, and tomorrow was the very last day of school.
Marley came with me to school, to meet the group and spend the day with me.

Basically, the day went on, and Jack and I were hanging out after school. I know it sounds like a bad idea, but we're still friends.
I said bye to the group, and drove to Jacks.

Once we got there, we went inside and went to the basement. We were just doing last minute summer job applications, when Jack looks at me and says, "You have an eyelash, let me get it."

Jack reached for my face, and inched closer and closer.
Until he put his lips on mine.
I didn't know what to do at first, I was frozen and I couldn't really move.
I pulled away as soon as I could, and Jack looked just as shocked as me.

"Jack, why the hell did you do that?"

Jack couldn't speak, I know he probably didn't try, it probably just happened.
That doesn't change the fact he did it.

"I wasn't thinking, I-"

"You need to tell Leigh, right now or I will. She doesn't deserve this."

Jack nodded and I ran out the door, and drove to Sams house.

I walked in, and he was in the kitchen.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Jack, he um, well he kind of um well,"

Sam cut me off and said, "Jack did what."

"Well he kind of kissed me"

Sam clenched his jaw and let go of me. "Jack fucking kiss you? Did you kiss back?"

I shook my head and said, "Of course not! I ran away."

Sam grabbed his keys and stormed out of the house. This wasn't gonna end well.
I ran back to my house, where Marley was and I told her about what happened.

❥❥❥

It was about 11, and I was falling asleep. I went back to Sams, to wait for him but I guess he never showed.
Emily was upstairs and she went to bed an hour ago, so I decided to just sleep here.

Then I heard the front door slam open, and a drunken Sam stumbled into the living room.
He looked at me, and said, "El. Why the hell are you here?"

"Because, I wanted to see if you were okay."

Sam started to raise his voice at me.
"You don't have to wait for me, I can handle myself! Jesus you're always so damn clingy and I'm so damn tired of it!"

"Okay, Sam, first of all you are drunk, so obviously you can't handle yourself! And second, don't you dare yell at me because you're over reacting. I wanted to see if you were okay!"

Sam stepped closer to me and said, "I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU, YOU BITCH. I NEVER WANTED YOU!"

I was in tears, as I was backing away from Sam, but he kept coming closer.

"DONT THINK I NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF!"

"SAM, STOP YELLING AT ME! YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF IF YOU ARE DRUNK!"

Sam rose his arm, and before I knew it, I was on the ground feeling my face starting to sting and bruise.
He hit me.

Emily came running down the stairs, pushing Sam away, and taking me to the bathroom where the first aid was.
I was choking on my words, and I was crying more than ever. She put some ice to my face, and hugged me.

Then she ran out, to get rid of Sam.