Chapter 46

Today was the first day. I was a nervous wreck, what if they didn't like me? What if I got kicked off for not being original?

We were at our stands, and I shared one with Sam, Nash shared with Cam, Mahogany shared with Jacob, Aaron shared with Shawn, Carter shared with Matt, Hayes with Taylor, and Jack G with Jack J. In 5 minutes, they were letting fans in and then it would officially start. There were tables everywhere in the meet and greet room, and security guards flooding the area.

Sam hugged me and kissed my forehead, and whispered.

"You'll do fine, we're last so its okay. I love you."

I kissed him and then the fans came in.

One by one, girls were coming in line to take pictures with the guys and then more people were lining up for Sam and me. Most fans were taking pictures with me, and then girls asked for pictures with both of us.

I lost track of how many people told us we were their OTP, then the girl that we met came up to us next. The first girl who took a picture with us, the girl that sent us our first fan letter and the girl who told us we were going to make it big someday.

"Oh my gosh, its you! I remember you!"

I gave her the biggest hug, and I asked for her twitter.

"Whats your name?"

"My names Rachel."

We talked a little longer before security moved her along and we met the rest of the fans. There were a lot more than I thought, I think we sold out. I didn't realize I had so many subscribers, it wouldn't be possible without Sam actually.

The meet and greet was over, we had piles of these letters and gifts. The real show starts in about an hour, so we decided to wait in the meeting room before we had to go on. Sam and I were performing together last, but I was still nervous.

We all got in for a group hug, then we were on.

❥❥❥

FOURTH OF JULY

~Skipped, I don't like writing details about Magcon, makes me sad~

❥❥❥

The group was getting together for the Fourth, which was today. I got a whole outfit planned, this day was my favorite day of the year.

Sam came over and helped me get a cooler packed with snacks and beer, and then we left to go to his lake house. We were the first onces to arrive, so we uncovered the boats and jetskis, and set everything up. I put music on the sound system and right on time they all came through the door.

Leigh couldn't make it because she was with her family, I really just think she didn't want to be around Gilinsky since him and Glazer had a thing.

The girls all sat down on their towels on the ground and started tanning, while the boys were inside. That was a dumb idea, since the boys came running out with water guns.

"If even a drop of water lands on me, I will kill you all."

Of course, I get shot. I started running onto the dock, and I jumped into the water. I reached the surface, then I was pulled back down by someone behind me. They pulled my face to theirs, and they kissed me.

I knew it was Sam, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, and before he kissed me again, I yelled

"YEET!"

I swam away to the shore and ran to Nate, then to be shooting Sam with water guns.

Sam grabbed my waist, and started kissing all over my face.

Then I hear an air horn.

"What the fu-"

"SHUT UP AMD LISTEN YOU FOOL!"

Gilinsky shut everyone up.

"I have an announcement and if you children would shut the fuck up then I would continue."

He waited, for nothing.

I raised my hand and said,

"If you would just speak, and not wait for nothing, what do you want to say?"

He flipped me off, and said,

"Emily Glazer come here."

Britt screamed, and we all turned to her.

"Nothing carry on."

Gilinsky kept talking.

"Glazer we've been best friends since we were little, and when you started talking to me again, I fell for you all over. You bring me good luck, and I could go on, but I'm getting to the point,"

Emily kissed him, and everyone cheered.

"I was actually gonna ask if you could tie my shoes, but okay."

"You're not wearing shoes dumbass."

He laughed and kissed Emily, and Britt started screaming again.

That lead to everyone screaming.

We were so dysfunctional, I don't understand how people like us. We are literally the most annoying people on this planet, but I was so glad I had them.

(AN: PLEASE READ

So, this is part 1 of this chapter, and I'm sorry because I haven't been writing, but Im picking up the pace. This story is lacking hard af, but I promise that it is getting to the point. I won't write as much about Magcon because I know it can get slow and takes more time. There are big things planned for this story. And it's coming, but I'm trying to make my chapters better. Be prepared😬😬 the best is yet to come...)