Chapter 13

El's POV

I was sitting at my desk, working on homework, when Sam bursts through the balcony doors and starts jumping around.
I get up and Sam takes my hands, totally freaking out.

"SAM chill, what happened??"

Sam takes a deep breath and he says, "I just got signed for my first single."

My eyes go wide and I start jumping with him. He takes me and picks me up, spinning me around and then falling onto the bed.
We're both laughing and then I say, "Which song?"

"Could you be the one."

I smile. "You deserve it, you're a talented little ass." Sam laughed and hugged me.

"I posted a cover of the song two days ago, and it's already gotten more than 1,000 views."

I run to my computer, and look at the cover.
Seriously. He could sing too, he's literally a dream.
•••
Sam has just been hanging out at my house the entire day, and we were both on our laptops when Sam said, "I'm bored again. It's friday, we should be doing something fun."

I texted the group, and everyone was busy. Sam told me there was a house party near, so we decided to just go there. I got dressed, (pic) and we left.
•••
Sam and I arrived, and it looked huge. Flashing lights and blasting music, this looked like fun.

Sam brought me inside, holding onto my hand. We went into the kitchen, where alcohol was set up and not many people were here. Sam and I saw some friends from school, so we were talking with them, and having a good time. When Sam was pulled aside by a very attractive blond. Sam hugged her, and then she kissed him.

Sam looked over at me and I was shocked.
Sam tried pushing her away, but she kept kissing him. Who did she think she was?  I know Sam was trying to get away from her, I walked up to them and stood next to Sam.

"Do you need something?"  She had a British accent, even better. I took Sams hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Listen, we were kind of busy, could you please let go of his hand and-"

I cut her off and said, "Hi, I'm El. Sams girlfriend." Her face went pale and she took a step back.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to go all over Sam like that, I moved away 2 and a half years ago and Sam was my boyfriend, I didn't know he had a girlfriend. I'll leave, I'm so sorry."

I turned to face Sam, and he looked a little shocked. "El, I was trying to get away, I hadn't seen her in a long time. I thought she just wanted to catch up,"

I cut him off this time and said, "Yeah. Looks like you two caught up, I'm gonna go, I think you can find your own ride. I'll see you around."

I turned away, and walked out of the house. Once I drove home and got into my bed, I was in tears. That wasn't how I imagined my night to be.