Chapter 2

El's POV

I woke up at 6 this morning. 4 hours earlier than usual. I took a shower, straightened my hair, put make up on, the usual. I got dressed (picture) and went downstairs to see Stefan holding my bag.

"It took you long enough." I rolled my eyes and we left to Westside High School.

***

It was our lunch period and I already passed first hour, second, third, and fourth. Stefan and I were walking into the cafeteria when we saw Sam waving at us to come over. He was with another group of people.

We sat down and everybody was smiling at us.

"Guys, this is Stefan and Eleuthera. Stefan and Eleuthera, this is Jack, Jack, Nate, Mike, Leigh, and Mallory." I smiled and they all returned it.

Lunch went by pretty fast, I'm glad Sam noticted us. These were nice people. Leigh and Mallory came up to me and said, "Hey Eleuthera, we're having everyone over at Mals place tonight, you're welcome to come. I'll text you the details."

I smiled and nodded. I think I was gonna go, theres no reason not to anyways. Once school ended, I drove home with Stefan and Sam. Once I got inside, I changed into leggings, a Palm Beach sweatshirt, and I put my hair into a messy bun. I put my glasses on and took my contacts out. I grabbed my low cut white converse and walked out the door.

***

I got to Mallorys house and went inside, since Leigh told me to come in without knocking and go to the basement. I went down and I saw everyone. Leigh came and gave me a hug and said, "Eleuthera's here everyone." I cringed when she said my full name, it was embarrassing.

Everybody said hi and we started talking about Stefan and I. Stefan had been here before me, since he rode with Sam.

"Just so it's easier for all of you, you guys can call me El for short. Eleuthera is long."

A couple hours passed and we were all upstairs eating food. It feels like I've known these people for longer than a day.

All the guys went outside to start a bonfire for all of us. It was only me, Leigh, and Mallory in the kitchen.

"El, can we just say how thankful we are you moved here. I mean seriously it gets tiring being the only two girls in a huge group of guys. We seriously needed another girl." I laughed and said, "I'm glad you guys accepted me into your group so fast. You seem like cool people."

Mallory nodded and responded, "Well I can tell we're all gonna be great friends."