Chapter 20

Marley and I ran out of the car, seeing the three of them beating each other up badly. Marley attempted to pull Stefan away, and she did. They walked into the car, now it was my turn to get Sam away from this douchebag I thought I would never see again.

I pulled Sam away, but at the wrong time. I was pulling Sam away, right when Jeff swung a punch. Of course, with my luck, I got hit in the face. Jeff smirked, and said, "Just like old times."

Sam got so pissed off, I was loosing consiousness but I could still hear him. Sam took Jeff out in one punch, lifted me up, brought me into the car, and that was all I remembered before passing out.

❥❥❥

I woke up on Marleys couch, seeing Sam sitting on the other end. My head started to hurt, and Sam gave me an icepack. I looked up at his face, seeing bruises all over and a busted lip. I lightly brushed my hand over his cheek, and I said, "This is my fault, all of it."

Sam shook his head no, and hugged me tightly. "You should've seen the other guy!" I laughed, but went right back to disappointed. "If I would have just ran, he wouldn't have hurt you."

Sam kissed the un-hurt side of my face and said, "But the fact he hurt you, he deserved it. And, we're okay now. Don't feel bad, because if anyone hurts my girl, they will regret ever looking at you."

I kissed him lightly, trying not to hurt his lip, and rested into him. Great, the rest of the week I'll have a huge bruised mark on my face. That's what I get for trying to stop my boyfriend from beating up my ex, oh well.

Sam saw some records on a record player, and he grabbed the Bob Marley album. Once he put it on the player, he sat back down with me, and wrapped me in his arms. ahe was stroking my hair, while we listened to Redemption Song. Sam made me feel so safe, I love when he brings me into his arms. He kissed me and said,

"I love you baby, so much."

❥❥❥

I got dressed (pic) and Sam, Marley, Stefan, and I left to go out to a dinner thing on the beach. I tried to cover up my face, but you could still see some of the bruises. Sam was wearing a suit, and damn. We all looked stunning.

I walked downstairs, when Sam took my hand and put a long box in it. I looked up at hom and he said, "Open it."

I opened it, to see a Tiffanys heart necklace with an engraved

Sammy+El

under the logo. Sam helped me put it on and said, "I wanted to get this, only because when you called me Sammy, I loved it more than anything and I wanted you to have a part of me with you, when I'm not actually there."

I hugged him tightly and he said again, "Its me and you, Daniels."

"You and me Sammy."