Chapter 37

I hear pebbles being thrown onto my balcony.

Classic.

I open my doors, to see Sam.

"Go to the Lunar Dance with me!"

I looked down at him and say,

"What's the Lunar Dance?"

"It's the Lunar Eclipse in 2 days, it comes every five years!"

I smiled and said,

"Come up you loser."

Sam climbed up, picked me up, and he jumped on the bed bringing me with him.

"So, you wanna go with me?"

I nodded, and he kissed me.

We talked for a while, until he went back, and I fell asleep.

❥❥❥

I woke up, and when I opened my door, I see a big box with a bow on it. It was literally as big as me. I brought the box onto my bed, and when I untied the bow and lifted the top up, I saw this blue dress that was probably worth a fortune. Then I saw a note.

A beautiful dress for my gorgeous Eleuthera
-Sam

I took the dress and it was a Sherri Hill fall collection piece, holy shit Sam.

I went downstairs, to eat some breakfast. Sam told me tomorrow was the dance, and so I needed to get everything ready if it was supposed to be formal.

So I went to marleys room, and spent hours with hair, dress, shoes, etc.

Sam POV

I called Nate over, and we spent hours getting everything ready for the dance tomorrow. I wanted everything to be perfect, the Lunar Dance is big for us, that's where my dad brought my mom.

-LUNAR DANCE-

El POV

I had my dress on, my hair in waves, my shoes to match my dress, I am so looking forward to this.

Until I heard the knock on my door, I got butterflies. Stefan let Sam in, and when I walked down the stairs, I saw Sam in a suit. He looked so hot, but he looked like he was in a daze.

"Sam..."

I waved my hand in his face.

"I knew you would look beautiful in that dress, but I was wrong."

I frowned, and then Sam took my hand.

"You look beyond beautiful, I can't help but stare."

I smiled and Sam extended his arm,

"Ready?"

I nodded, and Sam and I linked arms and walked out. Sam drove us there, and we arrived at a massive house with a circular driveway and valet parking.

Sam led me inside, and there were guys walking around with trays of champagne. This was very,

Formal.

Sam and I walked around, where Sam was greeted by the hosts.

"Samuel, hello!"

They shook hands, they must be married.

Sam introduced me,

"Carol, Mike, this is Eleuthera."

I shook hands with them and Carol said,

"You look amazing in that dress! Sherri Hill?"

I nodded and smiled.

We talked more, then Sam brought me to the dance floor. We started to dance, then it rotated and I was dancing with Stefan.

"Where'd you come from?"

Stefan smirked and said,

"I brought Mar."

I nodded and it rotated back to Sam.

We danced, and I was getting tired, so we went outside. And the back, was even more beautiful than the inside. There were lights hanging all around, and the pool was lit. It was breath taking.

Sam bent down, extending his arm out.

"May I have this dance."

I nodded, and Sam wrapped his big arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we swayed to the soft music playing. We looked into each other's eyes, and it was everything stopped in place, like we were going in slow motion, like we weren't even moving at all. Sam twirled me around, and dipped me slowly, just like he always does. He brought me back up, looking me in the eyes. Sam took my waist, and he lifted me up in the air. I laughed, silently, and we just danced. I've never been so in love with someone in my life.

Sam POV

I had this girl, that I met almost a year ago, she was in my arms, and it was my job to take care of her. I realized that this job, it's the most important job I've ever had. I've never really thought about what I have to do, but now I know, I need to be the best I can be.

❥❥❥