Chapter 34

Today I was getting my cast off, and I couldn't really be more happy. This damn cast is so irritating I can't stand it. I was starting to get my summer tan, so once my cast was off, I was off to the mall to stock up on flash tattoos and buy a bunch of swimsuits, shoes, and more flash tattoos.
And more dreams.
I decided to drive to get my cast off, but as I was walking, Sam runs outside and stops me.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

I looked at him and said,

"To get my cast off."

Sam got into the drivers seat and said,

"You can't drive with a cast, sorry. I'm diving."

I groaned and got into the car.

"Fine, but we're going to the mall after."

Sam nodded and he put his hand on my leg. But then he instantly brought it back.

"Sorry, it's kind of a habit."

I brought Sams hand back, and he kept it there.
I know we're not together, but that doesn't mean that we stopped loving each other. I'd say that the love is getting stronger, and the urges, they're over the top.
I couldn't imagine myself with any other guy, but I still want to wait.

❥❥❥

We arrived, and then left. That went by fast, and now I'm finally cast-less. I can FINALLY drive, and the next stop was the mall. Sam and I jammed to Weezer on the way, and once we got there, I dragged Sam in.
Triangl, done. Converse, done. Vans, finished. Tory Burch, cleared. Aero, check.
Now, let's stock on the flashes.
If you didn't know before, I have a major obsession with flash tattoos (picture) and I don't think I'll ever get over them.
Once I bought, maybe 25-35 packs of them, we left the mall. I think I bought all of the packs. Sam insisted on buying everything, so I wouldn't have to spend my money, but I wouldn't let him swipe his card once.
I even snuck in a RVCA shirt for him.
We both got into the car, and Simple As This by Jake Bugg came on, and memories came back to me. Good ones.
Memories of Sam and I on the beach, messing around while this song was on repeat. I smiled to myself, and Sam grabbed my hand and smiled with me. I knew he was thinking the same thing.

❥❥❥

Sam texted me and said
S- lake house¿
E- for sureee let me get packed. over night?
S- u know it😉
E- k I'll be over soon

I packed all the things I bought, and some clothes.
I walked over to Sams, and we left. It was about a 25 minute drive, then once we got there, Sam showed me down to the back, where I see jet skis. Oh my god.
I got changed into my white swimsuit (in the picture)
and we went on the jet skis. Sam first drove, and I sat on the back. But then he let me drive, and then we went back. It felt so good to have it be summer again, but it won't be as hot as Florida. I took my life jacket off and shook out my hair a little. I caught Sam staring and I started laughing.
Ugh he looked so hot in a swimsuit.

El stop.

I decided to go inside for some lemonade, then went back out to see Sam sitting on the ground.
He looked like he was remembering something from a long time ago. I went up and sat next to him. He put his arm around me, and said,

"I love you El. And I need to tell you, I've been having dreams about you for the past month."