Chapter 6

I walked into Sams room to see him on his phone. I was about to say something but then he cut me off.
"You should be with Wesley."

I got kind of angry with him, he wasn't my boyfriend and he had no right to be mad at me for liking Wesley.
"Sam you know what? You're being a douchebag. You have no damn right to get mad at me for this. So what I like him? You should accept that. Not get mad at me or Wesley."

Sam huffed and said, "Can you just get out?" I shook my head and left. He was so immature, I've known him for 2 and a half months and he's acting up like this now.
---------------------------------------------
-Friday-
---------------------------------------------
Tonight the group was heading to Sams house tonight. School went by super fast, so once I got home, I changed (picture) and just left to go to Sams.
I was the first one there, so I just went to the basement where Sam was.

"Hey El." I looked at him and said hey back. We were setting up tables, and the ping pong table because Sams parents were out of town for the weekend and Nate had the idea of beer pong. I was setting up cups when Sam came up behind me and hugged me.

"Elllll I'm sorry for being a jerk will you please forgive me?" I smiled and hugged him back. He said, "So I'll take that as a yes?"

I nodded and said, "You and me Samuel." He laughed and responded,
"You and me El."
We stayed like this for a couple minutes before Gilinsky and Leigh came down and interrupted.
Leigh coughed. "Did we miss something?"

Sam and I pulled away and we kept setting up cups as Jack and Leigh started helping. We heard Mike and Nate come downstairs.
Nate was walking down as I threw a ping pong ball at him and he tripped down the last few steps.
"What the hell was that??" I said.

Gilinsky was laughing and so was Leigh and Sam and I, while Nate was too lazy to get up so he stayed on the floor.
We decided to go upstairs and set everything else up, since we were still  waiting for Johnson, Mal, and Stefan.

While we were setting up food, Nate came upstairs and Gilinsky said,
"Look who finally decided to get up?"
He flicked him off, again, and said,
"We need to buy some food."
I sighed and offered to drive with Nate to get some food. Sam tossed me his keys and we left.

Once we got to the store, Nate got into the cart while I rolled it to get what we needed.
"You are the laziest person I've ever met." He laughed and said, "Get over it."

We were almost done shopping, when I saw Wesley. He noticed us and said,
"Hey guys, what are you doing?"
Nate was about to say something rude when I cut him off.
"We're shopping for food." Wesley laughed and said, "Well have fun. I'll see you later yeah?"
I nodded and he kissed me, and left. I looked over at Nate and he was more surprised than I was.

"What the hell was that??" He said in a girly tone, trying to sound like me.
I glared at him and said,
"Don't mimic me, I sort of like Wesley now so suck it up and deal with it."
Nate hit my arm and curled up inside the cart while I threw the rest of the things inside the cart at him.

*

We got back and set the food up. Johnson, Mal, and Stefan still weren't here yet. While we were putting the food downstairs, Nate yelled,
"El has a boyfriend! A boyfriend!!" I glared at him and Sam said, "What?"
I looked down while responding.

"Wesley kissed me again while we were out, it's not a big deal okay?"
Sam shook his head and went back upstairs. I went over to Leigh who looked more excited than I was.
"Oh my god, he kissed you? Is he a good kisser?"

I smiled and nodded, and Leigh was freaking out. I laughed, and noticed Sam was acting up again. Why did he get so upset over Welsey? I went over to him and hugged him.

"Sam?"
"What?" He mumbled.

"It's you and me. Don't get so upset okay?" He nodded and we got done setting up. It was about 7:30, and they finally got here.
"JOHNSON MAL AND STEFAN WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?"
I was yelling.
They shrugged and we all went down to the basement. Sam started playing I Don't Mind by Usher and we were playing beer pong.

The night was so much fun, I was so lucky to find friends like this.