Chapter 36

"What the fuck is El football?"

Kaylee asked. We were all laying down, in a circle, with our heads together looking at the ceiling.

"It's where we take El and throw her around like a football."

Sam explained.

"You are all insane."

Britt said.
We all answered at the same exact time,

"We know."

❥❥❥

Sam and I were playing video games, when Mal came up behind us and took a picture. We both looked up at her, and shrugged.
Sam thought he could beat me at Call Of Duty, lol funny joke Sam.
No one can beat me at my game.
And, his 57th death.

"Alright Sam, you tried, you didn't succeed. I'm hungry as hell, and I beat you 57 times already so let's just end this okay?"

Sam pinched my nose and I bit his finger.
If you're saying we have relationship goals, think again, because we're the weirdest damn couple on this earth.
We went upstairs where the group was eating pizza, and we joined. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and then everyone started laughing.
Shit.
I realized,

"Looks like someone had some fun last night..."

I had hickeys on my neck, and they were from Sam. I blushed insanely hard, and then they all looked at Sam.
Sam wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, while putting his head on my shoulder and yelled,

"Okay okay we're back together and yes I gave her those but she gave me so much worse!!"

Nate yelled,

"EWWW!!"

I was laughing and I started throwing carrots at him.
I turned around to Sam, and he started singing something. I put my arms around his neck. He started swaying us from side to side, and he spun me around and dipped me. He brought me back up, and everyone was recording and staring at us. It was literally dead silent once Sam stopped. We got lost in another moment.
Nate threw a carrot at me and so did everyone else.

"Hey!!"

Everyone threw another one at me.

"Fuck you all."

I walked out of the room, to gather my stuff because it was getting kind of late, and Marley, Stefan, Sam and I went home.
Marley was gonna sleep in my room tonight, kind of like a "sleepover"
We sat on my bed, talking about our old sleep overs about how we used to fantasize about our dream boyfriends and how we've always wanted to do big things together, like go to coachella. Where we would see Nina Dobrev and become best friends, and where we would see Dylan O'Brien and al these other stars. We were probably up till 2.
Then, once it got late at night, that's when we got really crazy. We started texting random shit in our group chat, and we were laughing harder than ever.

After that ended, we just had a deep chat about life, and we drifted off.
Classic El and Marley sleep over. They never ever got old.

(AN: sorry for a short update, but I'm gonna try to write way more this weekend.)