Chapter 41

We were currently at Bart's house, planning our first event. We just finished up with the photo shoots, and currently sharing ideas of what we should do at the first show.

I was sitting next to Nash and Cam, and they literally the funniest guys I've ever met. I learned they like to model, and act.

Once the meeting wrapped up, we left Bart's house and we went to spend our last day in LA before packing up and going back to Omaha. Well, for now anyways. Did I mention it was almost 10 in the morning? Perks of having an early morning boss I guess.

Sam and I were getting ready to go out with the 12, but SAM fell onto the bed, pulling me with him.

"Samuel Howard, they're waiting for us. Get up."

"Make me."

That stupid smirk on his face, couldn't stay mad at him. It made me so happy.

I took his SnapBack, and I ran out of the room with it. Or at least I tried, with this damn cast. Sam didn't let me get as far as the door without grabbing me and attacking my neck with those stupid raspberry kisses.

He put his SnapBack I'm and he pulled me out the door, finally. Boys say girls take long, funny joke.

---

I was walking around with Nash and Cam, and we were just messing around. They were seriously great guys, all of them were. And Mahogany was the sweetest.

The day passed, and it got to the end.

"Okay, so we'll see you guys for the first show?"

Everyone cheered and Matt said,

"Before we go, group hug?"

Everyone joined in a hug, and then we were off to Nebraksa tomorrow. I walked to Sam, and held onto his hand. But he shook my hand away and sped up, so he was ahead of the jacks and me.

I was confused, but we just kept walking until we approached the hotel.

Once we got up to our room, Sam shut the door and he looked pissed.

"Babe, what's-"

"Don't babe me, I saw you flirting with Nash and Cameron."

"Um, excuse me? I was not flirting with them. I was getting to know them, you know there's a difference. Why would I flirt with three guys at the same time?"

Sam shook his head and said,

"Whatever El."

I rushed to the door, and said,

"A relationship like this, it's supposed to have trust. Especially if it's been this long, Sam."

"Well you wouldn't know, because no guy has kept you longer than 3 months."

"Fuck you Sam."

And I slammed the door as hard as I could.