Chapter 23

I woke up to the soft sound of music with a blanket wrapped around me and Sam stroking my hair. It was getting dark outside, and I looked up to see Sam looking down at me. He smiled, and I sat up.

"What time is it?" Sam looked at his phone, and said, "About 6."

I nodded. "Is it okay if I take a quick shower?" Sam nodded and I ran upstairs. I got in the shower, and I totally forgot that I was at Sams. I was singing Do I Wanna Know? By the Arctic Monkeys, and quite loud.
I got out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around me, and I walked out to see Sam sitting on the bed with his phone. And he looked guilty.

"Samuel Howard Wilkinson, what did you do?"

Sam tensed up a little, and ran out of the room. I grabbed his phone, seeing snapchat open. I looked at his snapchat story, seeing 4 videos of me singing. That little boy is going to pay.
I changed into my sweats, and ran to Sam. I tackled him on the couch and trapped him so he couldn't move.

"Delete the videos."

He shook his head no, and I groaned really loud.
He laughed and said, "Why didn't you tell me you sang?"

I said, "Well I don't sing. I mean, I just don't take it seriously." Sam shot up, and said, "We should do a YouTube cover together!"

I shook my head and said, "I'm not that good, I would get so much hate." Sam pulled me up off the couch, and said, "Too bad. We're doing it."

Sam grabbed his guitar and started playing the chords of stay with me,
Sam sang the first verse, and then the next verse came. I hesitated, but then thought what the hell.

I sang out the lyrics, and I did way better than I thought. He recorded it with his GoPro, and then edited it, then actually posted it. Oh lord.
I was getting more tired by the minute, so Sam walked me home, and we said goodnight. He kissed me, and I went inside and up to my room. I got my guitar from my closet, and started to strum some random stuff. This was really relaxing, I don't know why I never did it before.

I started to get really tired, so I put the guitar away and I went to bed. It was a long day, but an amazing one as well. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, Sam and I's 7 months.