Chapter 47

We sat on the roof of Sams house, while watching the fireworks. Emily brought up sparklers, and we were waving them around taking hella artsy pictures.

We then sat down, and we watched the finale of the show of fireworks.
Once it was over, at about 12 in the morning, we all held hands and looked up into the sky. Marley screamed,

"THANK YOU FOR INDEPENDENCE AND FREEDOM!"

We all cheered and I yelled,

"AMERICA!"

We may or may not be drunk.
But we calmed down and i said,

"To stefan, we love you bro and please wake up. There's too much to miss."

We raised our arms in the air and said,

"To stefan."

❥❥❥

I woke up at 7, because waking up early became a habit. I was beginning to make breakfast when I feel arms slowly making their way around my waist, and then hugging me tightly from behind.

"Babe."

"Yes?"

"Can you make me breakfast?"

"Sure."

Sam rested his head on my shoulder, while kissing my neck and my shoulder. His hair was all tangled and his morning raspy voice just made my knees weak.

We ate, and I finished before him. I put my dishes into the sink, and then started to walk into the living room. I couldn't take another step, because I was being lifted off the ground and spun around. I couldn't see who it was, but I'm assuming it's Sam.
We fell backwards onto the couch, and he turned me around. I couldn't stop laughing, he scared the living shit out of me.

"Have I ever told you how lucky I am to have you baby?"

I nodded and said,

"Everyday Sammy."

He got up from underneath me, put some song on his record player, and he extended his arm out to me.

"May I have this dance?"

I giggled and put my hand in his, being pulled out of my seat.

"Slow dancing with no shirts, love it."

Sam winked at me, and he twirled me around.
I was only wearing an oversized shirt with my ankle high socks and my hair in a bun.

We were like an old married couple, slow dancing to an old record album at 7:30 in the morning.
Sam was only wearing long pants and socks.

My arms were wrapped around his neck, and his arms were draped around my waist. But they felt secure there.
We swayed to this song, that I've only heard once before.
Sams head was nestled into my neck, and I got lost again, because Sam had this effect on me. I was so in love that time stopped for us, I wish it was forever.
I was so short compared to him, which is what made us so perfect.
Sam looked into my eyes and he leaned in slowly. I grabbed his neck and pulled him even closer.

Our lips barely touched before the record side ended and the dumb broads who were apparently watching us threw empty water bottles at us.
Marley had red puffy eyes. She had her phone up and she said,

"I got that on video, god damn that was beautiful."

Everybody literally. Started clapping.

Sam threw me up onto his shoulder, and we flicked them off.

"Power couple right here, nobody messes with them."

I high fived Sam and we walked out to gather everything to bring back and clean up a little bit, and the next thing you know, all over Twitter is our dancing video and the hashtag #Sel trending.
I almost forgot that we had our next tour coming up soon.

"Sam?"

"Yeah El?"

"I'm lucky to have you too."