Chapter 7

I woke up at Sams feeling like total shit. I looked around and nobody was in the basement, so I dragged myself upstairs and went into the kitchen. I saw everybody sitting at the table, with pancakes, a bunch of bananas and bread, and some water. Oh, and advil. I was confused, but then I saw Emily making everybody food.

"Hey Em, you didn't have to do all of this?" She smiled.

"El it's okay, I wanted to. Looks like you guys had fun last night, and don't worry. Lori will not find out, because I understand that last night was much needed."  I laughed and said, "I seriously love you Emily."

I sat down and took some advil and ate a banana. After that, everyone went home but I decided to stay back at Sams. I went up to his bathroom and took a shower, borrowed some of Sams clothes, and went down into the living room to where Sam was watching Netflix.

I jumped onto the couch and cuddled into Sam, he put his arm around me and I rested my head into the crook of his neck. We sat like that watching Netflix, with our legs tangled together, until I got tired and I slowly fell asleep to the sound of Sams breathing.

***

I woke up on the couch, in the same position I fell asleep in with Sam. I looked up and saw Sam was sleeping. I started poking his face until he woke up and bit my finger.

"Ouch that hurt you idiot!"

He laughed and held me tighter. He kissed my forehead and we layed there, talking about random things. I looked at the time on my phone, and saw it was 1 in the afternoon.

"Sam, I should probably get going."

He nodded and hugged me, while I got up and left. I decided I would give his clothes back later. Once I got home, I got a text from Wesley.

W- Wanna meet up today?

I responded yes, got dressed (picture), and left to the park where we decided to meet up. I parked and walked around, till I saw Wesley waving at me. I smiled and ran over to him. He hugged me, and kissed me.

"Hey El, you look great today." I blushed a bit and thanked him. We walked a little bit, and talked about each other. He stepped in front of me and took both of my hands.

"El, can I ask you something?" I nodded and he asked, "Will you be my girl friend?"

I smiled and nodded, he was a sweet guy. He smiled and kissed me, and then he took me back to my house where we actually finished our project and then we kind of started to make out.

I learned a lot about Wesley today, and it just didn't seem weird to kiss him. It didn't have a feeling. But then I realized, wow. I have a boyfriend now, and maybe he's different than the others. As soon as Wesley left, I texted Leigh and Mallory and we all freaked out about it over the phone.

It was 6, so I decided to call Marley. I told her all about my new friends here, about Sam, and about Wesley. We freaked out about Wesley and then we hung up. I decided to go to Stefans room, since we really haven't talked to each other in a while.

"Hey Stef." He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. "Hey El, it's been awhile." I nodded and jumped on Stefans bed.

"So, Welsey asked me to be his girl friend today." He started "fangirling" and said, "Holy shit, thats crazy."
I laughed and hit him with a pillow.

"Bitch, it is though. He's hot." He shook his head and said, "Just be careful. You know how those guys are."

I nodded and hugged him. I got up to leave the room, and when I walk in mine, I see Sam coming through the balcony doors, and he looked kind of pissed off. I went over to him.
"Sam, whats wrong?"

He looked me in the eyes and said, "Did Wesley ask you to be his girlfriend today?"

"Sam-" He cut me off instantly. "Answer the question."

I slowly nodded yes and he looked sad. He headed towards the balcony doors and then he said, "I know its you and me, just be careful about him. Theres something about him that makes me feel bad."

I nodded at Sam, and just like that, he was gone. I decided to get some food, watch another movie on Netflix, and get some sleep. Tomorrow I was planning on spending the day with Nate. I don't really know why, we just wanted to talk. So thats what I was gonna do.